Not All Peaceful: 13 Racist Quotes Gandhi Said About Black People

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Malcolm later recanted on record, and he is dead. Garvey was during just the post slavery times so he had every right to be that way, he is also dead. Black America as a whole is against separation. go back to my original post and see how many people agree with me. Meanwhile I see no one has agreed with you. We're done with this discussion. Stop quoting me. You are not bringing anything to the table.

Malcolm never recanted his stance on separatism, just stop.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is like that episodes of good times when Michael got suspended for calling george washington a racist because he owned slaves. it was the times and what people did...you can't take away the other factors of their greatness.

actually i had no idea ghandi was racist...he get mentioned as inspiration for mlk.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I believe later on he changed his tune once he realized that it didn't matter if you were black, indian, asian, etc. It only mattered if you were white or not.

I've known that he was playing that Totem Pole politics where he was trying to put black people under the Indians in order to prop them up but I'd argue most people don't.

Is it important to point it out after hes been dead? Sure. If for nothing else but to have people do their own research on what they were 'taught' instead of just taking whatever they are told.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
I clarified my view.

:coffee:

But I have no problems reversing course if another poster shows me why I may be wrong.

:manny:

You're just a hateful fuccboi tho, so I don't know that I take anything you write seriously.
I'm a hateful fuccboi because I'm not the typical docile negro you're used to dealing with? Okay.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I bet you new age zombies didn't even know Gandhi was a racist and btw MLK loved this man and his tactics.........:mjpls:

Notice the trend also of guised racist behaviour towards our people from our resident dot heads and half breed dot heads......@Mephistopheles and @Napoleon

add @Dragonfly Jones
another red dot also pretending to be black etc..

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: you think because they fools attended some ivy league university and got masters and bachelors in certain fields that they would be well versed and schooled on true history? lol

especially history concerning black folks and racism towards us :dead:

maybe he knew ghandi history, but my guess is, like 98% of the people, he didnt.
Not to mention with India being an important ally of America, he's not going to bring up such a sensitive issue.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
He had racist views and made racist comments EARLIER in his life but became more enlightened about the plight of Africans later in his life.

OP just enjoys being a race obsessed dikkhead
Bingo, in bold.

Its his views and works that happened later in his life thats been celebrated and glorified.

That doesn't excuse his ignorance in his younger years but its still good history for anyone to know. Ghandi made mistakes and said dumb shyt just like most people walking this earth.

I have no doubts though that he went to his grave with different views.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Some of you don't know black history.

You may be shocked by these words coming from me. But on this pilgrimage, what I have seen, and experienced, has forced me to rearrange much of my thought patterns previously held, and to toss aside some of my previous conclusions. This was not too difficult for me. Despite my firm convictions, I have been always a man who tries to face facts, and to accept the reality of life as new experience and new knowledge unfolds it. I have always kept an open mind, which is necessary to the flexibility that must go hand in hand with every form of intelligent search for truth.

During the past eleven days here in the Muslim world, I have eaten from the same plate, drunk from the same glass and slept in the same bed (or on the same rug)-while praying to the same God with fellow Muslims, whose eyes were the bluest of the blue, whose hair was the blondest of blond, and whose skin was the whitest of white. And in the words and in the actions and in the deeds of the ‘white' Muslims, I felt the same sincerity that I felt among the black African Muslims of Nigeria, Sudan and Ghana.

We are truly all the same-brothers

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The point of this is what exactly? This just in people who lived in the 19th and 20th century were racist as fukk.
You have to remember there was apartheid in South Africa which officially began in 1940s, but South Africa was unformally divided. There would literally be neighborhoods of just black folk, just white folk, just Indian folk, who would never see each other until they went outside of their locations. It was 100000% more racist than America.

I am sure MLK was influenced by Gandhi, but mostly by his religious upbringing.

MLK was successful not only because of the marches but because of the boycotts. When green is involved, people start to reconsider laws.

But do coli members think MLK is a c00n though?

I can't keep up with the simple nikkas that post here.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
@CACarot, You're the first to make it to my ignore list. It matters that they are dead because Black folks went on to fight for integration while all of these other races, Whites, Indians, Asians still practice separation. The black separatist movement died with the leaders that fought for it. We even have whites marching with "Black Panthers" these days. To the rest of You that don't know Your history, here is a little more from the mouth of Malcolm X himself.

"With racism plaguing America like an incurable cancer, the so-called 'Christian' white American heart should be more receptive to a proven solution to such a destructive problem. Perhaps it could be in time to save America from imminent disaster - the same destruction brought upon Germany by racism that eventually destroyed the Germans themselves."

"Each hour here in the Holy Land enables me to have greater spiritual insights into what is happening in America between black and white. The American Negro never can be blamed for his racial animosities - he is only reacting to four hundred years of the conscious racism of the American whites. But as racism leads America up the suicide path, I do believe, from the experiences that I have had with them, that the whites of the younger generation, in the colleges and universities, will see the handwriting on the walls and many of them will turn to the spiritual path of truth - the only way left to America to ward off the disaster that racism inevitably must lead to."

@GetInTheTruck

@CashmereEsquire

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I already knew all this but I never argue against people who believe he was instrumental to the civil rights movement or black people.
because I'm just tired of dealing with racism at this point and what do I have gain? another person that hates black people?

shyt makes me sad more than angry nowadays

I want to move a rich black neighborhood where I can pretend everyone looks at me like a human being without any preconceived notions or irrational fears.
Then I can just ignore everything negative and live in blissful ignorance.

kinda like how white people do.