Not All Peaceful: 13 Racist Quotes Gandhi Said About Black People

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Funny how that's the mindset of many Indians today, no matter how shytty where they came from is. They have very elitist attitudes even though they smell like funk and curry and are cheap as fukk.
Some of them darker then us black folk and got the nerve to have racist attitudes towards us....

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you should make this a racist quote
by crackas black people thought cared about them
back in the day thread.
:jawalrus:

wat6rr.jpg

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
The 2 most important things said in this thread. @DreadBrown this is why threads like these are important. We are still blind and have been conditioned to hate ourselves while seeking acceptance from everyone else. Everybody looks out for their own (which is natural to want to) except blacks. Yall keep up the good work with the exposals. :salute:We NEED our collective eyes opened

All this proves is that every race of people are separatist except for blacks. We are so eager to treat others as our equals even when we are clearly more advanced. No race of people share many of the attributes that are exclusively ours yet we are willing to dilute our genes and let others capitalize and exploit us to no end. Stay black and proud Brehs.

No matter how supposedly liberal or progressive or accepting one is, the line is usually drawn at black people.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean your backtracking?
I clarified my view.

:coffee:

But I have no problems reversing course if another poster shows me why I may be wrong.

:manny:

You're just a hateful fuccboi tho, so I don't know that I take anything you write seriously.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
All this proves is that every race of people are separatist except for blacks. We are so eager to treat others as our equals even when we are clearly more advanced. No race of people share many of the attributes that are exclusively ours yet we are willing to dilute our genes and let others capitalize and exploit us to no end. Stay black and proud Brehs.

bust1.gif

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Don't quote me with foolishness, If you got something to say come correct and we can resolve our differences.

You the one that graced this thread with foolishness, saying black people don't have separatist. That is such a off base crazy statement I don't even know where to begin with you doggy.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
You the one that graced this thread with foolishness, saying black people don't have separatist. That is such a off base crazy statement I don't even know where to begin with you doggy.

Thats right stick to what you don't know, Outside of minister Farakhan and some within his organization no one is preaching separatism. None of our high power political figures, none of the so called civil rights activists, No music artists or other celebrities. No one! But let me guess because you get ostracized on the coli. Or maybe because no one is too accepting of wiggers around your way You call that separation.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
http://trak.in/tags/business/2013/10/02/5-famous-personalities-deeply-inspired-mahatma-gandhi/

Barack Obama

In the year 2009, Barack Obama, US President was having chit chats with 9th graders at Wakefield High school in Virginia, US. A student Lilly asked him, which person, living or dead, would he like to have dinner with? He replied, “Mahatma Gandhi”.

So much inspired and motivated Barrack Obama is with Mahatma Gandhi that his portrait hangs in the Senate office, just to remind that the real results won’t come from Washington DC, but from people.

Martin Luther King
Martin Luther King was the famous American activist and revolutionary who led the Civil Rights movement and inspired millions of African-Americans to fight for their rights, using non-violent ways. He was greatly inspired by Gandhi and used his philosophy and teachings while preparing his own strategies and speeches for the Civil Rights movement in America.

He famously said, “Christ gave us the goals, and Mahatma Gandhi tactics.”

Nelson Mandela
Mahatma Gandhi had a huge impact on Nelson Mandela’s vision and thinking. Often called South African Gandhi, Mandela never met Mahatma but has referred to his teachings and leadership lessons several times.

In his fight against colonialism and apartheid in South Africa, Mandela derived strength and inspiration from Mahatma Gandhi’s words. In a recent speech, Harris Majeke, South Africa’s ambassador to India said, “While Nelson Mandela the father of South Africa, Mahatma Gandhi is our grandfather.”

sfp.gif

It is widely acclaimed that the Satyagraha March by Gandhi deeply influenced Nelson Mandela’s thought process and motivated him to fight the oppressions inside his own country.
i get the sentiment with posting these comments

but just remember the short memory of history, we all have fell victim to

its no different than young black men in the hood rocking al capone and lucky luciano shirts and being obsessed with italian mafia flicks. those italians hated blacks just as much.