Not All Peaceful: 13 Racist Quotes Gandhi Said About Black People

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Damn we lost it because of your stupidity. Why waste time talking about ghandi when we can beat our chest and see who's the toughest. U fukkin Clown
plane-crash-o.gif

I have a brown belt in brazillian jiujitsu so obviously this is just a fantasy you need to feel strong.

I'm not the aggressor here pal

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind fam
:manny:

I don't care as long as we're even

You had a chance to take the high road

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Gandhi has been dead for 67 years.
Is this really important?

You're not wrong.
It's just....are we gonna make threads about all the racist shyt that was said before polio was cured?

:coffee:

It is relevant, no, extremely relevant, given the way he is revered by many Blacks, past and present.

Blacks are still running around quoting this man to this day, ignorant to his racist sentiments(through no fault of their own though).

I myself was only made aware of it 5 years ago!

Guess how?

On an internet forum!

I'm not sure how you can even bring your fingers to type that bruh.. the relevance of sharing info like this is very self explanatory :patrice:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Then you speak on that.

We are psychologically cutting ghandi off as someone we have been told to respect By cacs and some civil rights leaders among us.

There's nothing wrong with that. you're kind of sensationalizing the vibe in the thread. Not like anyone's going to dig Ghandi bytch ass up and pile drive him. We're just saying that despite what s people say about him being a great man that we should look up to he was just a racist that believed in the status quo of his country and superiority of his people over us.

he's basically saying whites are tryin to treat indians like blacks but blacks are different because they're inferior so his people should resist. Even going so far as to speak on how governments in africa should be run With whites controlling shyt because africans are inferior. independence is reserved for his people but black people should be slaves.

Ghandi was a piece of shyt And black people need to know this.

Wanting peace and independence for your people is commendable for any race of people But thinking that subjugation is got good for you but great for others is obviously an error in judgdement
Funny how that's the mindset of many Indians today, no matter how shytty where they came from is. They have very elitist attitudes even though they smell like funk and curry and are cheap as fukk.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What this should show you is nobody is perfect and to stop idolizing people as such. Everyone has some dirt they don't want dug up, but in this information age most of it will come out eventually and spread. Best case scenario, you'll be already dead and gone to even care.
That's why I'll never tell the coli when I make my first million. Out of jealously some clown I called a fakkit in 2008 will try to fukk up my money and I'll have to use last 5000 To find his identity and destroy him

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
He had racist views and made racist comments EARLIER in his life but became more enlightened about the plight of Africans later in his life.

OP just enjoys being a race obsessed dikkhead

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
You had a chance to watch your fukkin mouth. I don't believe in turning the other cheek unless I'm about to swing

Thats what I'm trying to tell you g you'd be knocked the fukk out you got bigger problems than which cheek to turn. Keep ya head still when you swing nikka you giving nikkas time to anticipate the shyt.

.....with all due respect.