Not All Peaceful: 13 Racist Quotes Gandhi Said About Black People

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Ghandi was never interested in the freedoms any people outside of his own. Even though he was crowned as a world-wide civil rights leader, it was just not so. MLK has used some of Ghandi's tactics, but fact of the matter MLK had surpassed Ghandi at a much younger age, he managed to affect a level of change unseen in such a short period of time. Whatever Ghandi's faults in thinking are his influence still led to something so much better down the line with our civil rights.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
All this proves is that every race of people are separatist except for blacks. We are so eager to treat others as our equals even when we are clearly more advanced. No race of people share many of the attributes that are exclusively ours yet we are willing to dilute our genes and let others capitalize and exploit us to no end. Stay black and proud Brehs.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Stop being obtuse bro you know what I mean

....with all due respect

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Knew about this and I just pity him.

A guy with a reputation of being some hippie who's full of peace and love is really just someone who was repeatedly begging whites to not compare him to blacks. It makes him look pathetic actually.

But growing up in a colonized country that already practices a caste system, this isn't surprising.
Just wished there would be some written/recorded proof that he changed his way like his defenders claim (because the list of proof of his racism is endless), but I've yet to see anything.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Knew about this and I just pity him.

A guy with a reputation of some hippie who's full of peace and love is really just someone who was repeatedly begging whites to not compare him to blacks. It makes him look pathetic actually.

But growing up in a colonized country that already practices a caste system, this isn't surprising.
Just wished there would be some written/recorded proof that he changed his way like his defenders claim (because the list of proof of his racism is endless), but I've yet to see anything.
Yea he just wanted the freedom for indians to subjugate one another not the other easy around. Why he had to speak on us was stupid of Flabdhi

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah nikka I'm taking both eyes first time round you not touching my shyt.

You'd be an alone-in-the-dark ass nikka fukking with me

:ufdup:

Damn we lost it because of your stupidity. Why waste time talking about ghandi when we can beat our chest and see who's the toughest. U fukkin Clown
plane-crash-o.gif

I have a brown belt in brazillian jiujitsu so obviously this is just a fantasy you need to feel strong.