Not All Peaceful: 13 Racist Quotes Gandhi Said About Black People

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe that was your reason at all....I believe most of you trolls are agent provacateurs, who's task is to shut down any forward thinking progress in regards to young black men and women of past generations, but more specifically present generations.

You know damn well, none of these young folks knew Gandhi was a racist, as a matter of fact, not many older folks who were and still are sheep to the mainstream brainwashing theme they were presented about Gandhi.

The fact that the most leading figures in the movement to keep black people peaceful in the face of oppression quote and love Gandhi is profound and also disturbing, when if Gandhi had his way, he would be the Oppressor of our people just as this caucasoid.........

Most importantly is that Gandhi's thought process is actually very prevalent in India today and was back then, so the 20's(of which this is not when he made the quotes) are no different than today.
:wtf:

Have you read my posts here, breh?

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Sensitive. I think its important we outline who was a racist piece of shyt and who was not. He's taking time to speak on us so we speak on him and show our folks he was no one to respect or admire. For us.

Stop it

Why though?

Where is the benefit in this kind retrospective outrage?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gandhi has been dead for 67 years.
Is this really important?

You're not wrong.
It's just....are we gonna make threads about all the racist shyt that was said before polio was cured?

:coffee:
:comeon: Of course it's important because Ghandi's legacy is huge and a perfect example of revisionist history being taught in our schools. This guy is being compared to MLK for fukk sakes.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
But context is crucial
Then you speak on that.

We are psychologically cutting ghandi off as someone we have been told to respect By cacs and some civil rights leaders among us.

There's nothing wrong with that. you're kind of sensationalizing the vibe in the thread. Not like anyone's going to dig Ghandi bytch ass up and pile drive him. We're just saying that despite what s people say about him being a great man that we should look up to he was just a racist that believed in the status quo of his country and superiority of his people over us.

he's basically saying whites are tryin to treat indians like blacks but blacks are different because they're inferior so his people should resist. Even going so far as to speak on how governments in africa should be run With whites controlling shyt because africans are inferior. independence is reserved for his people but black people should be slaves.

Ghandi was a piece of shyt And black people need to know this.

Wanting peace and independence for your people is commendable for any race of people But thinking that subjugation is not good for you but great for others is obviously an error in judgdement that makes Ghandi a fukkboy

Last edited:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Then you speak on that.

We are psychologically cutting ghandi off as someone we have been told to respect By cacs and some civil rights leaders among us.

There's nothing wrong with that. you're kind of sensationalizing the vibe in the thread. Not like anyone's going to dig Ghandi bytch ass up and pile drive him. We're just saying that despite what s people say about him being a great man that we should look up to he was just a racist that believed in the status quo of his country and superiority of his people over us.

he's basically saying whites are tryin to treat indians like blacks but blacks are different because they're inferior so his people should resist. Even going so far as to speak on how governments in africa should be run With whites controlling shyt because africans are inferior. independence is reserved for his people but black people should be slaves.

Ghandi was a piece of shyt And black people need to know this.

Wanting peace and independence for your people is commendable for any race of people But thinking that subjugation is got good for you but great for others is obviously an error in judgdement

I see your point bro I understand the ramifications of what he said.

But My point is whatever Ghandi said about Africans in relation to betterment for the Indian in 1915 really has no relevance to the diaspora in 2015.

This is a distraction bro, there's no benefit in even acknowledging this shyt. Everybody thinks their people are the shyt and generally superior to every other set of people.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I see your point bro I understand the ramifications of what he said.

But My point is whatever Ghandi said about Africans in relation to betterment for the Indian in 1915 really has no relevance to the diaspora in 2015.

This is a distraction bro, there's no benefit in even acknowledging this shyt. Everybody thinks their people are the shyt and generally superior to every other set of people.
A distraction from what? Talking about phat asses. we won't be talkin about this tomorrkw. We acknowledge the facts, build on it and leave it as a monument for the internet. It's important for young people to know since they are learning about Ghandi in school. We can't assume everyone is seasoned age and knowledge wise.

Last edited:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
A distraction from what? Talking about phat asses. we won't be talkin about this tomorrkw. We acknowledge the facts, build on it and leave it as a monument for the internet. It's important for young people to know since they are learning about Ghandi in school. We can't assume everyone is seasoned age and know edge wise.

Stop being obtuse bro you know what I mean.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Gandhi has been dead for 67 years.
Is this really important?

You're not wrong.
It's just....are we gonna make threads about all the racist shyt that was said before polio was cured?

Not quite sure why a spic like yourself is speaking on black issues. The man was a virulent racist and you're here caping for him. Some of us aren't so stupid as to buy this image of him as some kind of angel who loved everyone.

Anyway, getting back on topic I find it odd that his statue is in South Africa. Why would a majority Black Country erect a statue of a man who hated black people so much? :palm:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not quite sure why a spic like yourself is speaking on black issues. The man was a virulent racist and you're here caping for him. Some of us aren't so stupid as to buy this image of him as some kind of angel who loved everyone.

Anyway, getting back on topic I find it odd that his statue is in South Africa. Why would a majority Black Country erect a statue of a man who hated black people so much? :palm:
Dominicans are black, b. :skip:

You're racist as hell.