Not All Peaceful: 13 Racist Quotes Gandhi Said About Black People

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Gandhi has been dead for 67 years.
Is this really important?

You're not wrong.
It's just....are we gonna make threads about all the racist shyt that was said before polio was cured?

:coffee:

I actually usually like you despite you not being black but your post is all kinds of stupid, I think this should definitely be put out there so blacks who are unaware know this and don't look at this racist hypocrite Indian who wanted equality for his people but views others as subhuman. No black person should ever look to him as some sort of moral beacon.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
lol
Not really.

I just don't think it's a shock that a guy said some racist shyt in the 1920s or whatever. It wasn't exactly the most progressive time in modern history.

In other news...Henry Ford was an anti-Semite.

:coffee:
U act like 1920 is 1213 :wtf:

Foh...
I don't give a fukk what time frame we talking

2015 we exposing racist

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
This is expected....

whats more tragic imo is that black people more so than any other ethnicity on the planet often times exhibit the highest levels of self hate.

Reading what people who don't look like you really think about you should make you think twice about wanting to look like and assimilate with such people (I'm not saying u must hate people, just stop kissing their ass and wanting to be and look like them)

But of course this will fall on deaf ears and black women will continue to buy indian hair and weave by the billions and so called militant black men will continue to simp cacs and redbones.

The black community refuses to love itself while at the same time getting upset at outsiders who feel the same way, kinda hypocritical.

::: plays Malcom X speeches in headphones on android ::::

:manny:

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually usually like you despite you not being black but your post is all kinds of stupid, I think this should definitely be put out there so blacks who are unaware know this and don't look at this racist hypocrite Indian who wanted equality for his people but views others as subhuman. No black person should ever look to him as some sort of moral beacon.
Fair enough