Not a single person that didn't plan on voting for Trump before, will change their mind now and vote for him. cut it out

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
No sane person would do so, but yet again this is america, all i can do is use my voice to speak out against the racist trump is and urge every black person to vote against him thats all i can do in my power

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People can keep saying this, but I'd be willing to bet they are wrong. Someone on the fence for even participating in this election, will more than likely be invigorated to vote for him.

People need to look in sources outside of what they are accustomed, out of an unfortunate circumstance, this will only invigorate Trump's base, as well as the people sitting in the outskirts.

:manny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You must be new here:russ:

Any statement that doesn't end with you saying you wanna see Trump dissolve in acid means you're MAGA:mjlol:
I got a friend group text with 4 people in it and one guy was so upset Trump didn't get his wig split and die and kept saying it hoping one of the 3 of us would say the same. No one did. lol
Hating anyone to the point you want to see them die is demonic. I can't get there on anyone including Trump.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You must be new here:russ:

Any statement that doesn't end with you saying you wanna see Trump dissolve in acid means you're MAGA:mjlol:
Eh...what you just said is what I see from BothSiders/Stay Home niqqas...

That's more of being unable to recognize who's who...there's nothing in my history suggesting I want Trump.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh...what you just said is what I see from BothSiders/Stay Home niqqas...

That's more of being unable to recognize who's who...there's nothing in my history suggesting I want Trump.
:dahell: did you just accuse me of being a Trump supporter for joking about you being accused of being a Trump supporter???