Not a single person that didn't plan on voting for Trump before, will change their mind now and vote for him. cut it out

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He already had 'outsider' status as a business man and not career politician. This will solidify that more and many who don't vote now will use this as proof Trump is not of the political class and therefore might represent real change.

Daps
How can a person hurt the democrat when they never registered as one or ever planned to vote for them? You shills are trash. Tell your party to do better to attract votes
You can vote for anyone on Election Day. Not everyone thinks like you. Some people truly don’t make up their minds for a while. There is still a lot of time until November. People change their minds.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think it's more about the impression Biden cant count to twenty without medical assistance but Trump survived an assassination attempt and still "looked strong." Do I think thats a we thought out reason or does it hold up to scrutiny? Absolutely not. But I have little to no faith in the American electorate as they voted for trump once already.
This to the contrast will be crazy. Biden looks like he's about to die just when speaking. Trump got up and fist pumped after being shot. The optics are crazy in favor of Trump right now.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.

He's a racist,sexist,narcissist rapist fascist who goes against everything I stand for ideologically and philosophically but an "assassination attempt" trumps all of that:mjlol:
"If he can survive an assassination attempt I'm certain he can do something about immigration, crime, taxes, jobs, drugs, raise the view of America in the eyes of the rest of the world, inflation, housing market. I wasn't sure before but now I am"

They acting like he caught a slug was rushed to the ER, was in a coma, has surgery and came back stronger than ever. I've cut my self worse doing car maintenance.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
People Cleary don't know how independents work
We know. We saw that in nov 2020 with some votes going for downballot republicans and not for trump, menaing there are significant
independent (some moderate republicans as well) who traditionally vote both ways but would never vote for trump

Which reinforces my point that Trump lacks a wide appeal and the political climate is too polarised for most people to be truly undecided.

No "independent" voter who hasn't already voted for trump in atleast one of the two previous general elections will change their mind now

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
"If he can survive an assassination attempt I'm certain he can do something about immigration, crime, taxes, jobs, drugs, raise the view of America in the eyes of the rest of the world, inflation, housing market. I wasn't sure before but now I am"

They acting like he caught a slug was rushed to the ER, was in a coma, has surgery and came back stronger than ever. I've cut my self worse doing car maintenance.

Someone need to start selling "I like presidents who weren't shot" T shirts:mjgrin:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
This election will be decided mainly by:

1: Suburban white women
2: "Unaffiliated" mostly white men

In 5 of the 6 same swing states (minus GA) that decided every election/midterm from 2016-2022. 95% of the country is already decided whether they are firmly in the camp of Trump/Biden or the couch.

Alot of these people (especially white/asian/2nd gen immigrant men) would vote to shut down HBCU's and remove ALL Affirmative Action/EEOC in the workplace if it would save them a few dollars on their income taxes, They don't have nearly as much to lose under a Trump Administration compared to black people as a whole. But I'm glad the Coli DNC is keeping me in the loop about how that demographic of people feels about the assassination attempt yesterday:popcorn:Y'all keep "wishing it into existence" as an excuse for black people to not prepare for whats coming regardless of who wins in November.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Facts. To a lot of the people who support Trump and his cult he never stopped being president in the first place so why would yesterday skew you to vote for him? 99% of his fanbase was already voting for him.

If any he gained black votes yesterday then that’s a different story. :hubie: People are stupid.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This to the contrast will be crazy. Biden looks like he's about to die just when speaking. Trump got up and fist pumped after being shot. The optics are crazy in favor of Trump right now.
The optics made it look fake.

People thinking that this will magically boost Trump don't realize how truly hated Trump actually is. Recent polls showed that Biden had not dropped in the polls even after the debate.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The optics made it look fake.

People thinking that this will magically boost Trump don't realize how truly hated Trump actually is. Recent polls showed that Biden had not dropped in the polls even after the debate.
The idea the shooting was fake is not a popular one.
Who is ahead in the polls currently?