Not a single person that didn't plan on voting for Trump before, will change their mind now and vote for him. cut it out

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a friend group text with 4 people in it and one guy was so upset Trump didn't get his wig split and die and kept saying it hoping one of the 3 of us would say the same. No one did. lol
Hating anyone to the point you want to see them die is demonic. I can't get there on anyone including Trump.

It would be refreshing to see people have that energy. At least if theyve been telling us Trump wants to bring back slavery and Jim Crow,along with being the next Hitler:mjlol:

Saying anything other than "too bad they missed" just makes you realize alot of these coli Democrats,and liberal analyst been capping this whole time. But i already knew most of them dont believe the things they see. Just following the script and fear mongering as usual. The left needs to go back to their think tank and get creative.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dude literally shared a video clip that contradicts what he just said. :what:

The "most dangerous" people are people who arent as smart as they think. Which would be 98% of all people. This group would consist of stupid people,and the self proclaimed intelligent, Who are usually just indoctrinated and have been told they are smart because they are parrots who bought in.

If 98% of people fall into this category,how "dangerous" could they possibly be? The 1% treats the 98% like children and hos:mjlol:?

And no my math isnt off,the other 1% are the chosen:respect:

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
At this point if there are undecided voters left, they’re simply republicans

How can you still be undecided after January 6, all the indictments and all the other shyt he pulled in the last 8 years

If you’re still deciding if voting for a guy that wants to be dictator and overthrow democracy, you’re not independent or undecided voter, you’re maga

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You're not looking at it broadly. The undecided voters see what happened to Trump makes him look 'badass' or like a fighter. It looks like the complete opposite of what a lot of people see in Biden. They see Biden moving slow and talking how he does, meanwhile Trump survives a grazing, stood up and raised his fist in the air with blood on his face.

This is absolutely a Time magazine cover.

ap24195803307155.jpg

The majority of people are driven by how they feel, and what people see is a former President raising his fist in the air after being shot. They feel like he looks powerful, strong and unfazed. He doesn't look like a weak old man. He looks like a fighter.

tpa1.png

I don't believe there are undecided voters, just people who don't want to admit they're voting for trump. the candidates are wildly different in the majority of policies the propose and their ideology. those who have decided they will vote, know who they will vote for. both sides are at the stage now of trying to convince people who aren't politically active to become so and asking for their support.

doesn't matter "badass" you think trump appears, he's old and his opponent is old. when all is said and done we have to live with the laws they pass and the judges they appoint and the policies they promote.

q8eClEG.png