Not a single person that didn't plan on voting for Trump before, will change their mind now and vote for him. cut it out

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Lol believe this if you want
hitler looked strong too in his nazi rally speeches, giving very energetic speeches, and then he killed millions of people :mjlol:

The only votes trump is winning with this one is the lowest IQ demographics of those who weren't voting yet.
Which could be the difference in the election

Daps
The only votes trump is winning with this one is the lowest IQ demographics of those who weren't voting yet.
Regardless of who, it sounds like you’re saying he won some votes.

I don’t like Trump at all, but I feel like people are viewing things solely through their own lens, by saying this didn’t help him.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

I don’t like Trump at all, but I feel like people are viewing things solely through their own lens, by saying this didn’t help him.

I think you are a cac male mad your idol got touched and now are projecting

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Repost 👇🏾...
Exactly, it reminds me of how when Trump caught Covid you had people desperately pushing the narrative about “sympathy votes” and how that was only going to “strengthen” his support.

Ain't nobody outside of his usual base and those who were already leaning his way gonna do a 180 and vote for him just because of nearly being assassinated.

MAGA force always trying to twist embarrassment and obvious L's such as last night in some kind of victory...they're lucky the shooter was a rookie with a shaky hand because all that “Trump reign supreme” shyt would've came to a halt with the GOP and MAGA in shambles.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

And Biden could win some votes too off this situation.

A guns blazing maga redneck attempts to assassinate trump. Yet another example of lunatics with weapons causing danger. Some voters wpuld feel like you know fukk this, we don't want this gun fetish redneck culture for next 4 years.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
The only annoying consequence out of this will be the impact on his media coverage

The mainstream media that were already incredibly soft on him will now go even softer due to "optics"

"The man just survived an assassination attempt, dail down the rhetoric or cut him some slacks"

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I think it's more about the impression Biden cant count to twenty without medical assistance but Trump survived an assassination attempt and still "looked strong." Do I think thats a we thought out reason or does it hold up to scrutiny? Absolutely not. But I have little to no faith in the American electorate as they voted for trump once already.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
hitler looked strong too in his nazi rally speeches, giving very energetic speeches, and then he killed millions of people :mjlol:

If that is true, then why are they debating, and spending millions of dollars campaigning, in an attempt to convince people to vote for them?

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
A lot of people vote based on emotions, which is why you had idiots voting Jill Stein, and wasting votes, because they didn’t feel right voting for Trump, or Hillary. When you waste a third party vote, you hurt the Democrat. There are definitely people who are on the fence, and could see this as Trump being strong, and Biden being weak and frail.
How can a person hurt the democrat when they never registered as one or ever planned to vote for them? You shills are trash. Tell your party to do better to attract votes