Nominate your POTY and WOAT

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Who the fukk is this :dwillhuh:
And look at his choices for poty :laff: ol bland ass choices, you gotta be a Dre alias...
The blueprint for winning poster of the year in Arcadium is making threads :mjlol:

Literally anybody can do that.
That ain't it at all (hi Mowgli) it's always been a fanboy contest. We been doing this for a decade, it goes down the same way every year. Poster of the year is based off of what?

There is no guidelines, so you can't create them while you're making picks, simple as that. So what happens 99.9% of the time people nominate for best poster a person who makes post and threads that fit in with their system of choice. That's pretty much it. The worst poster is always the one who you got into it with the most.

None of this is based on actually posting skills.

Responsible Allen Iverson, his angle was cool in 2014 or whenever he stepped on the scene, and his threads are still welcome. But they usually boring as shyt with games nobody will play :yeshrug:

Grand conde seems to be the most popular name at the moment which cements my point. I tell you what coli, name off top a single grand conde thread or post that sticks out to you from 2017. If you truly come up with something then he is your champion. If not, I remove myself from consideration because it wouldn't be fair to the other contributions made by more memorable posters than myself :smugbiden:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
shyt mad me legit laugh loud as shyt at work I am dying
So u think this corny motherfukker funny?

U know wat u corny motherfukker @Dominic Brehetto shoot the fair one in your fav multiplayer game and we settle this shyt on Sunday u bytch and put a mic on bytch.:pacspit:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You have a nerdy moist fanbase that nominates you each year (even when you hardly post) because the other choices are non existent. Any mortal could fall for the praise and thus your weak ass elite gaming channel was born. How can you be elite playing against a bunch of yes men? You fell off Mowg's, I'm one of the few posters with the fortitude to say it :wow:

You dapped his post (yes ma'am) then let us know you still :mad: I knew you was mad once you wrote that dissertation on time management :laff:

Where you posting from now Time-boy? The grocery store? A yoga class? I'm trying to be like you bruh :to:

made this post while on the toilet :win:
Self praise is no praise. Jist let the people talk fatboy

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fukk is this :dwillhuh:
And look at his choices for poty :laff: ol bland ass choices, you gotta be a Dre alias...

That ain't it at all (hi Mowgli) it's always been a fanboy contest. We been doing this for a decade, it goes down the same way every year. Poster of the year is based off of what?

There is no guidelines, so you can't create them while you're making picks, simple as that. So what happens 99.9% of the time people nominate for best poster a person who makes post and threads that fit in with their system of choice. That's pretty much it. The worst poster is always the one who you got into it with the most.

None of this is based on actually posting skills.

Responsible Allen Iverson, his angle was cool in 2014 or whenever he stepped on the scene, and his threads are still welcome. But they usually boring as shyt with games nobody will play :yeshrug:

Grand conde seems to be the most popular name at the moment which cements my point. I tell you what coli, name off top a single grand conde thread or post that sticks out to you from 2017. If you truly come up with something then he is your champion. If not, I remove myself from consideration because it wouldn't be fair to the other contributions made by more memorable posters than myself :smugbiden:

Microsoft isn't playing fair man...

:smugdraper: