Nominate your POTY and WOAT

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Self praise is no praise. Jist let the people talk fatboy
As usual, I'm just having fun outcheaaaa :boss:
Thanks. When I saw I had a mention I thought I was nominated for WOAT due to my posts being 75% Switch related lol. I have more posts than anyone else in the Switch and Zelda thread. and probably did in that Mario thread until I stopped playing it.
And that's why you are the true poster of the year, imo they should stop the nominations and just cut the bullshyt. It's between you and grand conde. I gave him the slight edge but I forgot all the work you put in that Mario thread :whew: if I gotta come up with a 3rd choice I'd say @itsyoung!! because he got a big GPU :dame:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Let's establish this...

If anyone wants to make a vote, how about they have to explain why. That way we'll be able to sort out the real from the fake (even tho the fake will still try)

To give an example, the above post has ai nominating daze23. I have no problem with daze, I feel he's one of the better posters overall. Poster of the year tho? I question that. ONLY because daze doesn't post enough to be that. What is the criteria, is it based on threads or post? Is it based on info or fukkery? Is it based on gamerscore? Lots of posters shine in different ways, some more than others which is why I am withdrawing both of my name's from consideration because it wouldn't be fair to the other posters of this fine community who also make the world go round. We should salute those posters :salute:

:smugbiden:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Let's establish this...

If anyone wants to make a vote, how about they have to explain why. That way we'll be able to sort out the real from the fake (even tho the fake will still try)

To give an example, the above post has ai nominating daze23. I have no problem with daze, I feel he's one of the better posters overall. Poster of the year tho? I question that. ONLY because daze doesn't post enough to be that. What is the criteria, is it based on threads or post? Is it based on info or fukkery? Is it based on gamerscore? Lots of posters shine in different ways, some more than others which is why I am withdrawing both of my name's from consideration because it wouldn't be fair to the other posters of this fine community who also make the world go round. We should salute those posters :salute:

:smugbiden:
:umad:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Why the fukk would I want to spend my personal time playing games online with a fakkit I don't like :mjlol:

Imma be over here playing games with my real life friends.

Just keep being a little corporate shill and stay in your lane of being a casual. You even got a platinum trophy yet :mjlol:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Why the fukk would I want to spend my personal time playing games online with a fakkit I don't like :mjlol:

Imma be over here playing games with my real life friends.

Just keep being a little corporate shill and stay in your lane of being a casual. You even got a platinum trophy yet :mjlol:
U a real bytch. Pop all that shyt and don’t back it up. Niqqa u would be washing my draws if we were in prison. Hoe azz niqqa

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I have nothing to prove,I was voted gamer of the year here :umad:

You a Z list Sony Stan who's only known for sucking corporate dikk :mjlol:

I don't think people like meach even know you exist :russ: