Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I have nothing to prove,I was voted gamer of the year here :umad:

You a Z list Sony Stan who's only known for sucking corporate dikk :mjlol:

I don't think people like meach even know you exist :russ:
I can tell yo self worth is tied to a Internet forum. I was voted gamer of the year:russ:

Oh my. a guy on the Internet don’t kno who I am. idgaf. Why da fukk would I care for if another man across the country kno who I am?

U need to get off the net and get some p*ssy

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I can tell yo self worth is tied to a Internet forum. I was voted gamer of the year:russ:

Oh my. a guy on the Internet don’t kno who I am. idgaf. Why da fukk would I care for if another man across the country kno who I am?

U need to get off the net and get some p*ssy
Says the guy that wants to play online gaming with a stranger calling him a garbage poster and a fakkit.

I can tell your worth is tied to your online identity. :picard:

#WPOY2017

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What's that? Somebody dared be critical of NBA 2k?

I must take flight to defend my corporate over lords!

superman-manofsteel-83.gif

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
He seems more like a down low fakkit. Talking about he wants to play me. Wants me to have a mic so he can hear my voice. Wants me to touch his draws. :picard:

The homosexual tendencies coming out :picard:
So when is challenging a gamer on a gaming forum to a match with a mic considered gay?

No more replies to u breh

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Since when is telling another to wash his under wear considered gay :birdman:

Add me to your friends list :steviej:

Let me hear that voice :noah:

Pay attention to me:shaq:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Let's establish this...

If anyone wants to make a vote, how about they have to explain why. That way we'll be able to sort out the real from the fake (even tho the fake will still try)

To give an example, the above post has ai nominating daze23. I have no problem with daze, I feel he's one of the better posters overall. Poster of the year tho? I question that. ONLY because daze doesn't post enough to be that. What is the criteria, is it based on threads or post? Is it based on info or fukkery? Is it based on gamerscore? Lots of posters shine in different ways, some more than others which is why I am withdrawing both of my name's from consideration because it wouldn't be fair to the other posters of this fine community who also make the world go round. We should salute those posters :salute:

:smugbiden:

you think you have an opinion on this subject :laff:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I called this bytch ass boy out for a 1v1 and he backed down. Chump ass niqqa
I challenged time-boy to the same thing and he been crying ever since. :smugbiden:
U a real bytch. Pop all that shyt and don’t back it up. Niqqa u would be washing my draws if we were in prison. Hoe azz niqqa
:bryan:
Oh so now this block whore sony stan is a gangster :mjgrin:
Who the fukk is this :gucci:
you think you have an opinion on this subject :laff:
Before I reply, let's make sure you asked an actual question as opposed to attempting to. "You think you have an opinion on this subject" hmmmm:jbhmm: yes, I do believe I have an opinion on the subject. People who think for themselves usually form opinions about a variety of topics like for instance today, I was at a friend's house who had a rescue dog. A bloodhound by the name of rose. I thought of you when he told me the backstory, and when he walked out the room I slapped the dog one time just off G.P. :hhh:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I challenged time-boy to the same thing and he been crying ever since. :smugbiden:

:bryan:

Who the fukk is this :gucci:

Before I reply, let's make sure you asked an actual question as opposed to attempting to. "You think you have an opinion on this subject" hmmmm:jbhmm: yes, I do believe I have an opinion on the subject. People who think for themselves usually form opinions about a variety of topics like for instance today, I was at a friend's house who had a rescue dog. A bloodhound by the name of rose. I thought of you when he told me the backstory, and when he walked out the room I slapped the dog one time just off G.P. :hhh:
:heh: this why no one gives a fukk bout you and ya fam aint off limits cause of shyt like this you complete failure of a man :camby:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:heh: this why no one gives a fukk bout you and ya fam aint off limits cause of shyt like this you complete failure of a man :camby:
Cause you're a little bytch who wasn't raised properly :francis:

This is a gaming forum, you (and many others) started yakking about my family way before you volunteered the info you was abandoned and eventually claimed as a tax write-off. The fact you feel like it's necessary to verbally attack children because nobody wants to play Dota with you is why you're the biggest joke I've ever seen here. I quoted you, bolded your words, you sir are pathetically sad and extremely furious :umad:

Now If you would excuse me, I'm gonna go take my victory lap :win: