@MeachTheMonster
@Fatboi1
@Mowgli

WOAT
@PS4 been asking for it

Let’s make him blush then.:COURTFLAB2:
Otherwise
@lil k
Of course I'm the worst for exposing you as a moderate gamer at best. The best thing you've done is post less. You single handedly killed off this section (with the help of liquid) by posting every thread. See how more active it is now that you fell back. Besides, you got a busy office job, no time for that, posting here 24-7, marriage, kids, full time job, studio, 4 systems :whew:

Anything you can do I can do better :umad:
@Grand Conde easily for WOAT. fukk that fakkit.
I wouldn't say worse but I don't understand what makes him the best either other than his honesty about the ps4 not bringing him joy this gen :salute:
You can actually see who doesn't like each other and have long lasting beef by their selections. :pachaha: You guys gotta get it together
At least on Sohh when this was brought up, the masses would go :ohhh: and then would try to develop a non biased voting system. Here? Trumps in office So they just Tru to push these "bills" thru. @Rekkapryde is Sarah Huckabee :scust:
nikkas been waging war on sight for 3 years and shyt :dead:
Lions den been popping since Sohh 2004, I joined in 2003 tho...
Well you gotta look at who they would pick. They always mention @Mowgli but he don't even post like that :mjlol: grand conde is like the safest pick. Everyone knows damn well he's not the BEST poster. He's not bad, I like him, congrats on the kid :thumbsup: this isn't a 'is he a nice guy competition" tho. It's best poster, and I would like to withdraw my name from consideration because it wouldn't be fair to the other posters who also make this place worthwhile :smugbiden:

Tru Story :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm back, Just to laugh at the people who clearly are still furious :troll:

Of course I'm the worst for exposing you as a moderate gamer at best. The best thing you've done is post less. You single handedly killed off this section (with the help of liquid) by posting every thread. See how more active it is now that you fell back. Besides, you got a busy office job, no time for that, posting here 24-7, marriage, kids, full time job, studio, 4 systems :whew:

I wouldn't say worse but I don't understand what makes him the best either other than his honesty about the ps4 not bringing him joy this gen :salute:

At least on Sohh when this was brought up, the masses would go :ohhh: and then would try to develop a non biased voting system. Here? Trumps in office So they just Tru to push these "bills" thru. @Rekkapryde is Sarah Huckabee :scust:

Well you gotta look at who they would pick. They always mention @Mowgli but he don't even post like that :mjlol: grand conde is like the safest pick. Everyone knows damn well he's not the BEST poster. He's not bad, I like him, congrats on the kid :thumbsup: this isn't a 'is he a nice guy competition" tho. It's best poster, and I would like to withdraw my name from consideration because it wouldn't be fair to the other posters who also make this place worthwhile :smugbiden:

fm719i.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm back, Just to laugh at the people who clearly are still furious :troll:

Who cares. It aint you Thats for sure

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Who cares. It aint you Thats for sure
You have a nerdy moist fanbase that nominates you each year (even when you hardly post) because the other choices are non existent. Any mortal could fall for the praise and thus your weak ass elite gaming channel was born. How can you be elite playing against a bunch of yes men? You fell off Mowg's, I'm one of the few posters with the fortitude to say it :wow:
Nobody is reading your dissertation on other men @PS4 :mjlol:
Someone hand this man his pink banner and get this over with
You dapped his post (yes ma'am) then let us know you still :mad: I knew you was mad once you wrote that dissertation on time management :laff:

Where you posting from now Time-boy? The grocery store? A yoga class? I'm trying to be like you bruh :to:

made this post while on the toilet :win:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I have removed myself from consideration, please find another more worthy poster :smugbiden: with that said, why Cladyclad?
Because he's a Sony and NBA 2k shill who barely plays games.

He's example A of the "I talk more about games than actually play them" narrative.