Nominate your POTY and WOAT

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'll give this a few more days (the thread appears to be slowing down), and then I'll tally everything up and create 2 polls

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4 is the Goat Woat He’ll Be getting my vote from here until infinity, a true Bozo and well deserving of the title

I guess we can say Revy again for the poty title
That's what people say when they put a lot of thought into stuff :smugbiden:
So, what do you base your choice off of, his post, his threads, what. And if one sticks out, could you share that because you'd think you can do that if he's the best of the best. I would vote for him except he sucks at all games, piggybacks off of other posters swag, and has no respect for fellow posters who have passed away. Sorry, gets my vote for woat easily which is why I am withdrawing my name from consideration :hubie:he earned it fair and square, I don't want my already established hatred to take away from other more deserving members of this fine community :tu:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That's what people say when they put a lot of thought into stuff :smugbiden:
So, what do you base your choice off of, his post, his threads, what. And if one sticks out, could you share that because you'd think you can do that if he's the best of the best. I would vote for him except he sucks at all games, piggybacks off of other posters swag, and has no respect for fellow posters who have passed away. Sorry, gets my vote for woat easily which is why I am withdrawing my name from consideration :hubie:he earned it fair and square, I don't want my already established hatred to take away from other more deserving members of this fine community :tu:
:umad:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The thing with @Responsible Allen Iverson is that he rarely posts other than in the OP of his threads and then follows up with copy and pasted updates only. I don’t notice him actively engaging with other posters, either by gaming with them or having active dialogue. Which is 100% fine, I don’t want any of this to come off as negative at all. I’ve voted for him to be poty before. I think the arcadium overall needs a balance of joking and some straight up information. I’m just saying I think that’s why people question the poty nomination sometimes.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Alright, I'll give this until the end of the day today, and then I'll make the polls.

Nominate now, if you haven't yet.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
The thing with @Responsible Allen Iverson is that he rarely posts other than in the OP of his threads and then follows up with copy and pasted updates only. I don’t notice him actively engaging with other posters, either by gaming with them or having active dialogue. Which is 100% fine, I don’t want any of this to come off as negative at all. I’ve voted for him to be poty before. I think the arcadium overall needs a balance of joking and some straight up information. I’m just saying I think that’s why people question the poty nomination sometimes.
Your hate is so obv

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Game and deal threads more or less devoid of toxicity and fanboy nonsense.

What the film room has been enjoying.
This is EXACTLY why I didn't want the split because Mods (like myself) had to clean up the garbage. On the other hand, the way the arcadium is now the whole damn section is mostly trash. All people care about is fukkery.

I tried to clean it up, even give game giveaways and changed absolutely nothing changed. This is what the forum enjoys and I have accepted at this point. I just read, chime in a bit and go back to the coliseum to talk NBA :manny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Game and deal threads more or less devoid of toxicity and fanboy nonsense.

What the film room has been enjoying.
When's the last time you went in the film room? :russ:

Comic book film stan wars taken over the entire forum. shyt is 10x worse than the aradium now with the stanning