Nominate your POTY and WOAT

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Damn u used 1 out of your 10 posts a month to shyt on me:picard:
Bruh, apparently Congress is reaching across party lines to vote you in :gladbron:
I'm not even sure what you did but I'm gonna ride that wave regardless :lawd:
Because he's a Sony and NBA 2k shill who barely plays games.

He's example A of the "I talk more about games than actually play them" narrative.
That applies to 90% of this place tho.. And what did you get the champion tag for?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Bruh, apparently Congress is reaching across party lines to vote you in :gladbron:

That applies to 90% of this place tho.. And what did you get the champion tag for?
I blocked his bytch ass and he been negging me for like 6 months straight

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

I got the champion tag because people wanted me to provide receipts. And when I did it was revealed I play more games than 99% of this forum and given gamer of the year award :pachaha:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I blocked u because u negged when I said PS plus games are not free wtf:stopitslime:

My profile is public. So idk wtf u talking about
You started following me around like a hurt puppy and I told you to kick rocks so you threw a tantrum and put me on ignore so I started negging you for being a complete hoe :umad:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You started following me around like a hurt puppy and I told you to kick rocks so you threw a tantrum and put me on ignore so I started negging you for being a complete hoe :umad:
Something is wrong wit u? How can I follow u when I blocked u. U the one who followed my posts for 6 months straight. U even changed ur name bytch

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Tell me Arcadium has @Cladyclad ever made an insightful post? Does he play a lot of games?

The answer is no.

He's a trash poster who goes unnoticed because he sucks Sonys dikk on a forum filled full of Sony stans :pachaha:

He's a dikk riding fakkit with 0 personality and less trophies on psn than my grandma :pachaha: