Nochilljones aka NoheartJones exposes himself as a punk

Jsully

Pro
Daps
So now I'm not black cause every black man has to think you dumb fukks.......okay breh.....thanks for letting me know there is a universal code to how black men think.......Guess Chamillinare the artist the original post was about is not black either.....guess he needs to adopt the way black people think as well.

Shut your dumb ass up nikka
No actually I agreed with parts of your argument. Trust me im the last 1 to tell another man he should follow the crowd and have a hive mentality. You're clearly not smart if you think I said there's a universal way for black men to think. With that being said, as an educated black man with a well paying job, I deal with white people everyday. Because of my job, I'm keenly aware of my speech and speech in general. The way i talk at work is completely different than the way I articulate myself in my personal life. And to be frank breh you just strike me as not black just from some of your sayings

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Who says we will allow that to happen? Get what you need then disconnect........
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

that only works if we get what we need first....the way your saying we should do it, we help them first....then they'll disconnect, they could be thinking the same way in reverse:manny:

Last edited:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
that only works if we get what we need first....the way your saying we should do it, he help them first....then they'll disconnect, they could be thinking the same way in reverse:manny:

Breh if you think about it Hispanics don't need shyt from us.....black people can't say the same if we keeping it a buck

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
No actually I agreed with parts of your argument. Trust me im the last 1 to tell another man he should follow the crowd and have a hive mentality. You're clearly not smart if you think I said there's a universal way for black men to think. With that being said, as an educated black man with a well paying job, I deal with white people everyday. Because of my job, I'm keenly aware of my speech and speech in general. The way i talk at work is completely different than the way I articulate myself in my personal life. And to be frank breh you just strike me as not black just from some of your sayings

Thanks, duly noted that a nikka who can't see me or knows me can determine my race by my "sayings". That's good shyt to know........again.....:camby:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Dude that was quoted in the OP is wrong about Mexicans running political shyt here in 40 years tho. Look at South Africa. Cacs are a very small minority but own everything and the entire political structure is dominated by them. America will be the new South Africa within a generation.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Oh the dumb college bytch in grad school who can't read or make cohesive statements

show alittle respect, she is one of us, and she's in grad school, she is far more of a contribution to our people then a retractor.

we should be showing love and support for her, not this....

you have to agree with anything she said but kind of responds does nothing for either side.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
show alittle respect, she is one of us, and she's in grad school, she is far more of a contribution to our people then a retractor.

we should be showing love and support for her, not this....

you have to agree with anything she said but kind of responds does nothing for either side.

Maaaan fukk that funky bytch........she always talking shyt.........:usure: