"Nobody wants their MTV. What's behind Viacom's alarming ratings collapse?"

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Pretty much this...

I understand that we can watch videos at any time now but I see no harm in having multiple music blocks throughout the day.

They should consider a throwback Thursday block where they play old school MTV shows all day for a while. Teen Nick did this awhile ago and the ratings improved significantly.

Hell, people can only handle so many episodes of. Ridiculousness.and Teen Mob in one day they should of have seen this coming.

whats missing is the balance, video block, a informative news show for young people, then you have your tv shows. and another factor theres too many channels most people have a set number of channels they watch everything else gets thrown in the bushes

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Just the thought that a 92 year old white guy named REDSTONE owns BET ...

is not only amusing but SAD

:mjcry:

btw GREAT ARTICLE NAPOLEON I don't care what anybody say bout you...

You alright with me

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
whats missing is the balance, video block, a informative news show for young people, then you have your tv shows. and another factor theres too many channels most people have a set number of channels they watch everything else gets thrown in the bushes
:ohhh:I just realized they no longer have MTV News.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Viacom fukked up. They use to steal from BET before they bought them to see what was hot and play it on MTV. Now they have no one to steal from particularly black folks to set the trends. They done bought up everything and now have to manufacture things themselves.

fukk them I hope Viacom and Clear Channel both go to hell....they done destroyed black mainstream music.