Nobody Voted “For” Biden, WE VOTED AGAINST TRUMP

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
I implored you to post this right wing history you speak of. Mothafukka you are lying. I do not have a history of being a right wing poster. You are flat out lying. Are you that caught up in politics that you resort to going on message boards and flat out lying to fit an agenda?

It's the same playbook from them every time. Make a negative factual comment about the Democrats and you are automatically labeled a c00n and Trump supporter. They also know that Biden is trash. That is why his name name is still said on here every day even though he has been out of office for 9 months

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea that's how primaries work...

Y’all so weird with this moderate voter excuse. Once it came down to Biden and Bernie, the progressive voters had equal opportunity to come out and vote Bernie in. That didn’t happen because more people wanted Biden. There’s no conspiracy here.

Daps
The true powers at be weren't going to let Bernie nor Warren win as they aren't willing to play the game and do their bidding.

Exactly. They didn't want Bernie to become President because he would have mandated FREE healthcare for every single American WITH or WITHOUT Congress!

He would have been an UNSTOPPABLE forced. He would have singledhandedly passed TRUE HEALTH REFORM, REPARATIONS, $2000 TAX CREDITS FOR FOLKS WITH CHILDREN, $1000 TAX CREDITS FOR FOLKS WITHOUT CHILDREN!

And he would have done all of this WITH a divided Congress, and when Manchin got out of line, Bernie would have invited him to the White House and rolled up his sleeves and slapped him around and gave him a talking to. :ufdup:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
What's the end solution? Seriously think this through. What do you think is going to happen if people don't vote. Do you seriously expect MAGA/Ultra Right Wing Conservatives people to sit out elections? At this moment in time voting is sadly less about voting for politicians you like and more about keeping the country from going into an Far Right Christian Ethno Nationalist state.
Its a sad state of affairs but its where were at.

Exactly this.
I'm not willing to argue with mfs who haven't the slightest clue what they're talking about.
So I'll just dap and rep you and keep it pushin.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Openly say that and watch how people bytch that you're hurting the cause more than helping. You had dudes on here flat out getting negged because they openly admitted wanting to vote third party.

You flat out had people on here and social media saying that if you were voting third party then you were essentially voting for Donald Trump.

Be realistic and honest breh.
It’s true Voting third party would only have helped Trump:gucci: are you really denying this?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
The Democratic party is in shambles now ,or close to being to it because they are so fractured......you have the super progressive leftists like AOC, Bernie, The Squad, etc, who are considered "extreme" by the more central moderate Dems like Manchin, Sinema, Chris c00ns, Tester etc. They can't agree on anything and because of this Biden's agenda won't come to fruition.

Hell, at least when the Republicans want to get something done they ban together and actually get it done and vote on it.

I wasn't a Trump "personality" fan, but I was a fan of his policies.....he said a lot of dumb shyt but at the same time he actually got shyt passed.

WTF can Biden OWN so far in his Presidency besides the debacle in Afghanistan and the border crisis because hes' not tough on the border like Trump was.

Either way we are all screwed but I'm voting Republican in 2024.....I've seen enough of Bidens' demented old ass to vote differently next time, and I'm latino.

You have a point....

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It’s true Voting third party would only have helped Trump:gucci: are you really denying this?

A person has the right to vote however well they please :mjlol:

If they felt that a third party candidate was better, then that's who they should have chosen. The concept of vote shaming is laughable as well and always has been. People would rather stay complaining about the two party system then actually doing something about it to change it.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
We did, Bernie was leading in the polls until it got to the Carolina Primaries, when the 'moderate democrats' (Buttigeg, Warren, Klobuchar) closed ranks and threw all their support behind Biden because they didn't want their corporate gravy train to end under Sanders.

I guess we all shoulda just moved to Charleston and voted illegally?
I voted for Sanders in the Primary because I allowed myself to become Idealistic in hopes of what this nation could become instead of what this nation actually is:francis:

our elders saved us by being pragmatic because they knew sanders could not win nationally, they know the hearts of most white folks and the sacrifices that must be made just to keep the status quo, because much worse can happen in a blink of a eye:francis:

I think Bernie would have been a amazing president and changed this country for the better:whoo: but I’m ashamed I voted for him and put my people in Jeopardy by almost sending him and us into the jaws of defeat against trump:snoop:

Black people don’t have the luxury of being Idealistic when so much is at stake:ld:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
A person has the right to vote however well they please :mjlol:

If they felt that a third party candidate was better, then that's who they should have chosen. The concept of vote shaming is laughable as well and always has been. People would rather stay complaining about the two party system then actually doing something about it to change it.
Who the fukk is shaming them, it’s just a statistical fact:upsetfavre:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I voted for Sanders in the Primary because I allowed myself to become Idealistic in hopes of what this nation could become instead of what this nation actually is:francis:

our elders saved us by being pragmatic because they knew sanders could not win nationally, they know the hearts of most white folks and the sacrifices that must be made just to keep the status quo, because much worse can happen in a blink of a eye:francis:

I think Bernie would have been a amazing president and changed this country for the better:whoo: but I’m ashamed I voted for him and put my people in Jeopardy by almost sending him and us into the jaws of defeat against trump:snoop:

Black people don’t have the luxury of being Idealistic when so much is at stake:ld:

Nothing has changed since our "elders" thought Biden was the better bet and our voting rights are being stripped away with trump gone. Sounds like to me they led us into a burning building for the sake of "electability".

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Stop building this corny, narrow minded fallacy that those of us who voted for Biden did so because we “support him” in some way or fashion.

Or that we voted for him because of his “amazing immigration/foreign/domestic policies”.

Nobody looked at that creepy touchy pedo mf and thought “hmm, I actually believe the things he says he’s going to do for Black ppl”.

Every Biden voter I have ever met(in real life) are of the same concession: we weren’t voting “for” Biden, we were voting against Trump. And it was THE RIGHT THING TO DO. You are extremely naive if you think Black people will be worse off four years from now under Biden, than what we would be four years from now living in Trumpmerica.

:coffee:
You went and supported Biden. "you can't disown him yet"

You're a Liar if you're pretending things a are any better for black folk now than they were under Trump.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Nothing has changed since our "elders" thought Biden was the better bet and our voting rights are being stripped away with trump gone. Sounds like to me they led us into a burning building for the sake of "electability".
Were you sleep during Trumps term on some Rumpelstiltskin shyt:dwillhuh: this nation, black or even white people could not take another 4 years of Trump, it wasn’t just a burning house, the whole neighborhood was about to be ashes :gucci:

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Who the fukk is shaming them, it’s just a statistical fact:upsetfavre:

Are you really going to pretend that you and other people didn't shame cats on here who said they either weren't going to vote or vote third party :laff:

The fact that it's based on statistics means nothing as the concept of voting is based on preference. If you feel that neither candidate stood for what you believed in, then don't vote.