Nobody Voted “For” Biden, WE VOTED AGAINST TRUMP

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
Stop building this corny, narrow minded fallacy that those of us who voted for Biden did so because we “support him” in some way or fashion.

Or that we voted for him because of his “amazing immigration/foreign/domestic policies”.

Nobody looked at that creepy touchy pedo mf and thought “hmm, I actually believe the things he says he’s going to do for Black ppl”.

Every Biden voter I have ever met(in real life) are of the same concession: we weren’t voting “for” Biden, we were voting against Trump. And it was THE RIGHT THING TO DO. You are extremely naive if you think Black people will be worse off four years from now under Biden, than what we would be four years from now living in Trumpmerica.

:coffee:

I agree…

But as time is going on, this whole Trump boogeyman rhetoric is corny.

I’m actually starting to feel we we’re better off with Trump winning. Trump knew they were on his heel, both sides…the republicans just played their part but they were never really riding with Trump, and once he lost their true colors showed.

Trump winning in the long-term is going to be a blessing in disguise for the future. Biden is showing no matter what side you vote these career politicians all ain’t worth ish and are one in the same.

Daps
You're a CAC right?

Trump is better than Obama and Biden combined? Are we talking about the same Trump here?
:mindblown:

Trump who called climate change a Chinese Hoax

Trump who gutted environmental protections

Trump who gave billionaires the largest tax break in history

Trump who downplayed and politicized a pandemic that killed more than 600k Americans by the end of his term

Trump who pandered to white supremacists militia groups

Trump who (despite the claims of Corporate Dems) was the most hawkish president in history towards Russia

Trump who still cannot concede that he lost the election

Trump who gave us a heavily conservative leaning Supreme Court

Trump who claimed there was election fraud majority black areas (which led to the most aggressive voter suppression laws in recent history)

Trump who riled up his base and attempted a coup on Jan 6th.

Either you're a CAC. A smart dumb nikka. Or an alien.

Biden is rounding up Haitians! And Biden is forcing people to get vaccinated! And Biden didn't fly all the ladies out of Afghanistan! Plus he went bike riding Sunday!

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You're right but there's no way of speaking sense into the types who say that.:yeshrug:

They've already built that narrative in their head and are fighting against imaginary people. :mjlol:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
A president who presides over the most powerful nation on earth and who also wouldn't commit to a peaceful transfer of power is something you're not concerned about?

What reality are you living in brother?

The American democracy is literally built to withstand tyrants. The CIA and American army were on standby to remove this motherfukker if necessary. Don't tell me that little bullshyt with a bunch of unarmed losers running up in Capitol Hill had grown men scared. :mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The people who voted for Biden over Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren voted out of fear. People who voted for Biden over Trump just voted for the person less likely to completely destroy the country and closest to their policy positions.

People getting washed by COVID and the government not even attempting to do anything by it also didn't help Trump. COVID is a pretty good example of why small government doesn't work for national emergencies. No one wants to live in a right wing hell hole. There's a reason some of the most heavily populated places in the country area are all super progressive or liberal.

Same mother fukkers on here who bytch about progressives and liberals would NEVER move to live in rural areas with racist white folks.

Now this is very very true. We have have this same discussion on here. How many of the folks on this site will say I will never live in texas, Missouri, Louisiana, Alabama cause of them damn racist and conservatives down there.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, us Tariq and Umar stans DON'T CARE.

Get it through your head! Politics and voting rights and disenfranchisement?

We off that! Over here, we getting certs, maintaining our 6 packs, and listening to Kevin Samuels. Y'all can miss us with all this talk of "voting rights".

Why do you think we ain't upset over Texas, Arizona and Georgia trying to roll back our voting rights?

Because WE WASN'T PLANNING ON VOTING ANYWAY. They playing themselves. They're going through all of this to keep us from voting but they might as well not even waste their time cause Tariq said we ain't voting anyway.

Breh all that was missing is a yes indeed family...:laff::laff::laff:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Y'all do know there is a blank portion on your ballots where you can write in anyone you choose to. Plus it is THEIR vote which they can cast it anyway they choose to

Openly say that and watch how people bytch that you're hurting the cause more than helping. You had dudes on here flat out getting negged because they openly admitted wanting to vote third party.

You flat out had people on here and social media saying that if you were voting third party then you were essentially voting for Donald Trump.

Be realistic and honest breh.

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Breh :dwillhuh:

That's literally what people have essentially been saying all along. Biden is/was a horrible candidate, but Trump was even worse for obvious reasons. It was essentially the "lesser of two evils" situation with the difference being that Biden isn't/wasn't as hated as Hilary.[/QUOTE
Ironically I think Hillary would make a better president than Biden

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Biden was so horrible why didn’t y’all vote for Bernie and Warren? Nobody held a gun to yall head in the primaries to pick Biden. Or let me guess y’all was #NoVoteGang?