Nobody Voted “For” Biden, WE VOTED AGAINST TRUMP

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You went and supported Biden. "you can't disown him yet"

You're a Liar if you're pretending things a are any better for black folk now than they were under Trump.
Where did I disown him:dwillhuh: Biden isn’t a bad president, he’s pretty fukking normal

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Are you really going to pretend that you and other people didn't shame cats on here who said they either weren't going to vote or vote third party :laff:

The fact that it's based on statistics means nothing as the concept of voting is based on preference. If you feel that neither candidate stood for what you believed in, then don't vote.
Boy ain’t no way you aren’t on the spectrum :gucci:if you voted third party in a two party system you know your given one party a better chance to win, is this not true

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Boy ain’t no way you aren’t on the spectrum :gucci:if you voted third party in a two party system you know your given one party a better chance to win, is this not true

That still doesn't change the basic concept that voting is based on personal preference :mjlol:

Nothing you say will change that notion.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
That still doesn't change the basic concept that voting is based on personal preference :mjlol:

Nothing you say will change that notion.
Nothing you say will allow you to wiggle out the fact that voting third party in our current system only gives a boost to the other party:ufdup:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
It's not even that, it's that they make threads and make insane far right arguments that only Trump supporters make. We have literal threads on here where these people take policy positions and make statements that involve, letting anyone who isn't rich starve to death over things that aren't their fault, encouraging the rape of a US congresswoman because she's too left for their tastes, showing support for the taliban, insane far right conspiracy theories, banning any and all immigration etc. This is insane right wing shyt that gets said on places like /POL/ on *****.

Not to mention all the mother fukkers that come on here spewing talking points you only hear on Fox News, constantly posting far right articles and right wing Twitters. There was one poster who you could've copied and pasted Tweets made by Abbott and Cruz in Texas and it would've been the same statement....

It's very obvious where they stand, but they're cowards and refuse to say it. They need to live their truth, like the immigration threads about the Haitian refuges are incredibly disingenuous. There's no substantial talk of how to solve an issue that's been going on for DECADES. It's just outrage fuel like most things on TLR now that are seemingly only created in an attempt to radicalize posters.

one of the reasons i despise conservatives and republicans, they lie all the time. whats your beliefs really worth if you have to lie and engage in propaganda to get people to support them?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
In that case, people should quit bytching about the two party system if they aren’t going to help do anything to change it.
We live in the real world where we have to deal with issues in a real world way. It really seems like you see the world with a myopic and this is how it should be view?

Honest question, not trying to joke, are you on the spectrum, maybe Aspergers:patrice:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Facts and I'd do it again if it were him against trump.

I hope trump does not run for office again so that I don't have to vote, waste of time.

Even though I don't like none of these cacs, I'm not giving no credit to an open white supremacist that works for David Duke.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Where did I disown him:dwillhuh: Biden isn’t a bad president, he’s pretty fukking normal
That's a Jay-Z quote. My point is, if you voted for him, then you supported him. Voting Trump out isn't a viable excuse for supporting another white supremacist.
Also what did electing Biden & removing Trump, do for black America?

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
:sas1:.

This is why far-right cacs love TLR and call posters here 'allies.' :sas2:

Fam I could care-less about all that goofy stuff.

I have multiple family members who were given ridiculous jail sentences, freed due to Trump. Yes, I’m aware Obama initiated the movement before leaving office.

The man came in and cut taxes right off the rip. All that other goofy stuff and talking points mean nothing. It’s nothing but manipulation tactics for the gullible masses. I know the game..

I voted for Bernie. He proposed real tangible ideas. We watched how the Dems blatantly work against that man, and ppl acted like it was nothing.

Why I’ll always respect Barack, and even argue with ppl that he’s an top 3 president of all time, he really try to debunked the norm and make a change. We know what ultimately happened.

I voted for Biden. I just didn’t have it in me to go to that ballot and vote republican. I know how the core of that party feels about us.

If everything that has happened since Biden’s been in office happened under Trump watch do you know much of an uproar it would be.

Life is real out here….and it’s getting realer