Nobody Voted “For” Biden, WE VOTED AGAINST TRUMP

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Bidensexuals :mjlol:
you voted for him because you blindly support the democrat party and anything they do.
which makes it worse than voting for biden because you liked him.
you voted for him because you blindly support the democrat party and anything they do.
which makes it worse than voting for biden because you liked him.
swear to god you trump supporters can't even read, just see the word 'biden' and repeat whatever scripts your russian daddys are feeding you

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
If Biden was so horrible why didn’t y’all vote for Bernie and Warren? Nobody held a gun to yall head in the primaries to pick Biden. Or let me guess y’all was #NoVoteGang?
We did, Bernie was leading in the polls until it got to the Carolina Primaries, when the 'moderate democrats' (Buttigeg, Warren, Klobuchar) closed ranks and threw all their support behind Biden because they didn't want their corporate gravy train to end under Sanders.

I guess we all shoulda just moved to Charleston and voted illegally?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So you are saying you voted out of fear?

Interesting spin.

Good luck.
At least they finally kinda admit it.:yeshrug:

Man I could give two sh*ts about “tHe dEmoCrAtiC pArtY”, no disrespect to you or anyone who does. To me, they’re just old racist cacs. If the Democratic side would’ve had a “Trump”-like figure in office since 2016 I would’ve been voting Republican in 2020.

And that’s my entire point with this sh*t. It’s not about trusting a Dem cac or a Rep. cac, it’s about looking out for Black interest for the next four years. And you(not you personally) are absolutely retarded if you think you were looking out for Black interest in 2020 by voting for trump…or by not voting at all.

Not sure I buy this.

Also, the "acceptable alternative" was a man with racist actions going back a half century, who also was accused of pedophilia and sexual misconduct?:francis:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If Biden was so horrible why didn’t y’all vote for Bernie and Warren? Nobody held a gun to yall head in the primaries to pick Biden. Or let me guess y’all was #NoVoteGang?

The true powers at be weren't going to let Bernie nor Warren win as they aren't willing to play the game and do their bidding.

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
The Democratic party is in shambles now ,or close to being to it because they are so fractured......you have the super progressive leftists like AOC, Bernie, The Squad, etc, who are considered "extreme" by the more central moderate Dems like Manchin, Sinema, Chris c00ns, Tester etc. They can't agree on anything and because of this Biden's agenda won't come to fruition.

Hell, at least when the Republicans want to get something done they ban together and actually get it done and vote on it.

I wasn't a Trump "personality" fan, but I was a fan of his policies.....he said a lot of dumb shyt but at the same time he actually got shyt passed.

WTF can Biden OWN so far in his Presidency besides the debacle in Afghanistan and the border crisis because hes' not tough on the border like Trump was.

Either way we are all screwed but I'm voting Republican in 2024.....I've seen enough of Bidens' demented old ass to vote differently next time, and I'm latino.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Look at y'all coppin' pleas for voting this crap in lol. Y'all look crazy right now. We told you this was going to happen. In fact, he's comfortable in his racism, because y'all ignored all of his past racism, and the fact he didn't have a black agenda, so who cares? Some of y'all stay losing. #bothsides.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
At least they finally kinda admit it.:yeshrug:

Not sure I buy this.

Also, the "acceptable alternative" was a man with racist actions going back a half century, who also was accused of pedophilia and sexual misconduct?:francis:
So you wanted Trump to be president. :obama:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I voted for Biden because
1. This country was going towards fascism under Trump. And believe me a fascist government is orders of magnitude worse for black people than the current status quo. Biden is a way to at least buy time before this country takes a hard turn to the far right. Its up to him and his administration to convince enough people to vote Democrat in the next elections. So far he's done an ok job but not enough to inspire people vote the next time around.

2. Trumps COVID response was a disaster. There was no vaccine distribution plan in the works.

3. Trump had DISASTROUS environmental policies. We're fukked under Biden, but he at the very least acknowledges climate change.

I voted for Biden because like I told my homie after Hilary lost in 2016, we need a boring white man to go into office. Not the first gay President, not the first female President, not the first black female President, not the first Latino President. Just your garden variety boring milquetoast saltine cracker white man. You don’t get fancy when you have a man on the other side threatening authoritarianism. All we needed was stability. Biden was the perfect person to beat him and I’d happily vote that way again.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We did, Bernie was leading in the polls until it got to the Carolina Primaries, when the 'moderate democrats' (Buttigeg, Warren, Klobuchar) closed ranks and threw all their support behind Biden because they didn't want their corporate gravy train to end under Sanders.

I guess we all shoulda just moved to Charleston and voted illegally?

Bruh, that means you lost.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Some people in here are muddying the waters with their Trump support, so tangibles crew need to make it clear in our posts, fukk Trump, fukk Biden.