Nobody Voted “For” Biden, WE VOTED AGAINST TRUMP

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
This dude is repeating their rhetoric word for word. It's another 2012 account that suddenly started to post again after being dormant for 9 years.

i'm back in the mix breh! Remembered my password and came on mostly to check out the Booth, then saw the posts in here so i figured I'd try to unplug y'all from the Matrix and drinking that liberal Kool Aid.

My overall point is Democrats don;t give a shyt about black ppl, and try to keep them down at the bottom of the barrell and reliant on the gov't with social programs, welfare, stimulus checks and the like. They want to keep you home, keep you down, don't want you self sufficient because then you'd have no use for them.

At least Republicans are all about low taxes and pro business and pro jobs.....shyt that can actually help black and minority people get out of the dumps, you feel me?

Look at my prior post before the one above these last two......what exactly has Biden and the Democrats done for black ppl and minorities? Shyt

I can give Trump credit for the lowest minority unemployment in history and cutting taxes for ppl and businesses.

If you have a black or latino owned business, you did extremely well under Trump.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I thought this was obvious that people wanted Trump gon by any means necessary.:dahell:

But…BUT… I do like how people have been applying pressure to Democrats too and exposing their negligence.

It can’t improve if nobody confronts them with their inadequacy.

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
To quote Nas perfectly from "Moments"......

"Government assistance, poverty is big business
Overrun the Senate, both parties got policies built for the wicked,
Look in the jungle, you gotta move like an animal,
Prey on the predators, go where anybody that challenge you,
Board rooms, courtrooms, it will leave you with war wounds....."

Keeping minorities down is the Democrats way.....keeping ppl in poverty is big business.....policies from both sides is wack.....

Nas keeps his 3rd eye open.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
full
the thread

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I'm latino.....and neither, bc i don't protest or riot.....i aint got time for that i work 50-60 hour weeks and got a family breh.....

Just sayin i live in NYC and it was a disgrace and a shame what people did to mostly BLACK AND LATIN AND MINORITY OWNED businesses in Manhattan and the Bronx last year.
Y'all were destroying your own people's businesses....black and latin owned businesses, bodegas, shops, mom and pop stores.. to prove what exactly? So your voices are heard?

I get it but that's not the way to go about doing it.....if anything, it's detrimental and won't rally people to your cause.....it only makes people angry and that's why they then say "fukk BLM" and fukk Colin Kapernick and all that bs.

Gotta be a more constructive way to do things.
I didn’t ask you if you protested or went to rally’s. I asked if you had to pick which one to be dropped at, which one are you picking:jbhmm:

Also I don’t care if you’re Mexican:mjpls:, answer the question?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I voted for Sanders in the Primary because I allowed myself to become Idealistic in hopes of what this nation could become instead of what this nation actually is:francis:

our elders saved us by being pragmatic because they knew sanders could not win nationally, they know the hearts of most white folks and the sacrifices that must be made just to keep the status quo, because much worse can happen in a blink of a eye:francis:

I think Bernie would have been a amazing president and changed this country for the better:whoo: but I’m ashamed I voted for him and put my people in Jeopardy by almost sending him and us into the jaws of defeat against trump:snoop:

Black people don’t have the luxury of being Idealistic when so much is at stake:ld:
It’s not even that idealistic :mjlol:

People in America always try telling me “oh sanders could never get elected, he’s too radical” when he’s literally a moderate liberal in most of Western Europe :mjlol:

democrats have just made selling people short their standard :francis:

Daps
I thought this was obvious that people wanted Trump gon by any means necessary.:dahell:

But…BUT… I do like how people have been applying pressure to Democrats too and exposing their negligence.

It can’t improve if nobody confronts them with their inadequacy.

He prob the worse dem since carter

I dont think he trump bad

But he might get to bush or regan bad books

He needs to get it together

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
It’s not even that idealistic :mjlol:

People in America always try telling me “oh sanders could never get elected, he’s too radical” when he’s literally a moderate liberal in most of Western Europe :mjlol:

democrats have just made selling people short their standard :francis:
I agree he’s not radical and he would have been a great president but none of that matters if he couldn’t win the election.

we literally have people( conservative white folks) who would rather allow their children to catch Covid and die than wear masks because they see it as owning liberals:francis:
Bernie would have been Villainized worse than Hilary :francis:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I voted for Sanders in the Primary because I allowed myself to become Idealistic in hopes of what this nation could become instead of what this nation actually is:francis:

our elders saved us by being pragmatic because they knew sanders could not win nationally, they know the hearts of most white folks and the sacrifices that must be made just to keep the status quo, because much worse can happen in a blink of a eye:francis:

I think Bernie would have been a amazing president and changed this country for the better:whoo: but I’m ashamed I voted for him and put my people in Jeopardy by almost sending him and us into the jaws of defeat against trump:snoop:

Black people don’t have the luxury of being Idealistic when so much is at stake:ld:

Yep. All of this. Don’t be embarrassed though. It just wasn’t the right cycle for someone like Bernie. If he was 10-15 years younger he would’ve been able to run in 2024 or 2028, without the threat of Trump hanging over voters heads and he probably would’ve had more support. He’s just too old.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX

I'm sorry, are you pretending Trump didn't promise billions to HBCU's (which trumpset praised on here) then pulled an okie doke? :mjlol:

Way to go moron. You just proved my point.

The quote itself says, "They are 'calling' for 25 billion" he made moves to appear like he was in the process of considering endowing them with the money.
You're misleading the evidence and making it seem like he has already bequeathed the money, which he has not.

"GOP lawmakers said there were currently no concrete plans for increased funding. "

"Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, a member of the House Budget Committee, was more skeptical.

“There is no substance at this point,” she said Monday, adding that she is waiting to see the contents of Trump’s executive order, and what Congress does during the budget process."
Congressmembers on the Budge Committee say there's no substance to it. Which means it's a facade to appear that he's helping black colleges when he isn't doing anything.

and you have a lot of nerve with that 'Obama only gave 7 billion' when we both know that the GOP was doing everything it possibly could to prevent him from doing anything.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Facts, my voting ballot was casted with Biden/Harris name on it. But fukk em:camby: but I refused to have another 4 years of the orange.

fukk all them centrist corporate democrats:ufdup:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumbass who is new to politics that obviously doesn’t know shyt about being president or even how to hide his ignorance and doesn’t know how to really get shyt done.

Vs

A season veteran of a politician who knows all the ends and outs of the game, actually knows how to get stuff done and has actual racist history in the political arena.

this thread and clown ass hong kung phooey is tantamount to a female that knows her man cheats but shes mad he got caught.

So she juelz throughout to save face, not realizing either way that she looks like a dumbass :snoop:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
So you are saying you voted out of fear?

Interesting spin.

Good luck.
Lol if you cant understand why trump needed to get out of there for cultural reasons. Then I fear greatly for your sense of ethics.

This wasnt a regular election where you simply vote someone out for political reasons. Trump needed to go for basic humanity reasons. He affected the culture of america negatively.