No Trolling: Someone explain how being transgender isn't a mental disease?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ignorance is dangerous.

it leads to HATE which ultimately makes you think it's okay to dehumanize someone where you can hurt them and devalue their life.

if you dare to think for a second, you would realize that whether it's folks killing a transgendered person or lynching black people from trees, it's the same line of ignorance that leads to that shyt. you really need to let go of that line of thinking before you ruin yourself. it's funny how people are quick to condemn something that directly affects them negatively BUT are completely clueless to the same shyt that doesn't affect them but affects someone else. folks not seeing how toxic they're being and also being the same shyt they're criticizing.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I work in the mental health field and its a couple of them diagnosis

Dont entertain , transsexuals, or homosexuals(men or Woman), brehs; especially the bolded, all them is fukked up demonic crazy folks period........

you should be reported and have your license revoked.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Anyone who saying it isn’t a mental disorder is A) Speaking with emotions

And B) Retarded as hell

Gender Dysphoria is literally a mental disorder :heh:

Facts don’t care about your feelings :Umad2pac:

And if people really cared about tranny’s like they pretend they do, then they’d stop telling them that they’re normal and encourage them to seek help. You don’t sit and tell a schizophrenic that they’re actually hearing voices in their head, so why would you tell a tranny they’re actually another gender then what they are? :why:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I have no dog in this fight but, I never understood what a person gains by not using the pronoun another person would prefer in describing themselves :dwillhuh:.

If a trans woman wants to be identified as, Ms. Thomas - what is it to you?

Because they're not that. We don't call people who feel like they are doctors doctors.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I don't view a transgered person the same as a gay person. I duno just because a man likes a man or a woman likes a woman that doesn't seem like a mental disease to me. But John wanting to be Kathy and wearing makeup and a wig and even going as far as to have there genitals removed is a mental disease to me. Like Bruce Jenner obivously isn't all there in the head if you ask me.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who saying it isn’t a mental disorder is A) Speaking with emotions

And B) Retarded as hell

Gender Dysphoria is literally a mental disorder :heh:

Facts don’t care about your feelings :Umad2pac:

And if people really cared about tranny’s like they pretend they do, then they’d stop telling them that they’re normal and encourage them to seek help. You don’t sit and tell a schizophrenic that they’re actually hearing voices in their head, so why would you tell a tranny they’re actually another gender then what they are? :why:

you should look at the history of medicine and see how prejudice plays a major part in how the have vs. the have nots are treated.

you do realize that us black people were and are still treated differently by the medical community, constantly experimented on and etc. read up on it. in case you're wondering, it's NOTHING good, breh.

so when you are cosigning the shyt about being transgendered is a mental illness, you're basically cosigning that shyt as well. it's really all the same shyt. what do you exactly gain from that? basically some ignorant motherfukkers trying to misuse science to justify their prejudices where they can dehumanize someone to the point of hurting them. it's sick. i think some of you guys need to check yourselves because ya'll sound like some straight up psychopaths like you would kill your own children or your wives.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The IDC already removed it :ufdup:.

Not mad, just enlightening you breh. Don’t take it personal :youngsabo:
lol_idi_amin.gif

AgitatedColdAfricanpiedkingfisher-size_restricted.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I have no dog in this fight but, I never understood what a person gains by not using the pronoun another person would prefer in describing themselves :dwillhuh:.

If a trans woman wants to be identified as, Ms. Thomas - what is it to you?
So what if a white guy declares himself as a black man and goes around using the N word? What if I am a grown man but I declare myself a baby and want to wear diapers. You gonna change my diapers?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it has no bearing on my life. same with homosexuality. it's a waste of time and weird to dwell on it imo. just keep it movin.

:yeshrug:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So what if a white guy declares himself as a black man and goes around using the N word? What if I am a grown man but I declare myself a baby and want to wear diapers. You gonna change my diapers?

We aren’t talking about transracial, stay on topic.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not a therapist:umad:

Fakkits in this thread attacking me:childplease:

you still work in the mental health bizz which means that you probably should keep your mouth shut like how a cop should keep their personal views to themselves. you better keep your identity secret. :troll: