No Trolling: Someone explain how being transgender isn't a mental disease?

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
Don’t use alt-right people to support your argument. This guy thinks black people are second class to white people so fukk his views.

No argument here breh. Like I said I have no dog in this fight so I’m not taking any sides.

Thanks for letting me know that this guys is Alt Right. I had know idea just found it with a quick google search as a mentioned before.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
But I will say, this is who the left/dems are replacing black folks with - we’re politically homeless and don’t realize it yet :francis:

:mjlol:

One transgender person wins the Democratic primary to be the next governor of Vermont- a state that is 95 percent white- and that makes you think they are replacing black people with transgenders.

:blessed:

In the real world, black people made history in yesterday's primaries with people like Keith Ellison, Ilahn Omar, Jahana Hayes winning their election.

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Transsexualism is a mental health diagnosis f64.0 period.......If a she breh get out of line; we pretty much have a free ko pass:manny:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I think a distinction needs to be made between people who literally think they are in the wrong body and people who just feel more comfortable living as the opposite sex :manny:
At the end of the day this specific type of body dysmorphia is a "mental illness" that doesn't hurt anyone so it's not a big deal to me.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:mjlol:

One transgender person wins the Democratic primary to be the next governor of Vermont- a state that is 95 percent white- and that makes you think they are replacing black people with transgenders.

:blessed:

In the real world, black people made history in yesterday's primaries with people like Keith Ellison, Ilahn Omar, Jahana Hayes winning their election.

We’re you locked down last year? Welcome back :pachaha:
Meet 5 Trans Politicians Sure to Bring Real Change After Securing Victory in Last Night’s Elections

But that’s not even what I’m talking about, just speaking on their agenda overtaking ours

800 black men in uniform just marched through Memphis to combat gun-violence, even more AA citizens marched in Chicago to protest the same...did the good guys report that? :sas2: