NO TROLLING: I fail to see how BOTW is a 10/10 when it has all the flaws of open world games

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka stop.

My point is clear. Games are criticized and slandered for doing certain things and when BOTW does them its completely ignored
But all games aren't criticized for these things, you just saw them mentioned for some games and you ran with it.

Did you hear these critiques for Horizon Zero Dawn? :lupe:
Most of your critiques you gathered from comments for past games and you thought "I bet I'll get daps if I say this!" for Zelda.

U not slick :ufdup:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
But all games aren't criticized for these things, you just saw them mentioned for some games and you ran with it.

Did you hear these critiques for Horizon Zero Dawn? :lupe:
Most of your critiques you gathered from comments for past games and you thought "I bet I'll get daps if I say this!" for Zelda.

U not slick :ufdup:
You can't possibly think I'm posting for daps

And Horizon isn't getting any 10/10... GOAT game of all time talk

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't possibly think I'm posting for daps

And Horizon isn't getting any 10/10... GOAT game of all time talk
Horizon has 12 10/10 reviews on Metacritic though.. The hell u talking about?

You're clearly showing your ignorance as to what these reviews are. They're simply opinions.

You're pointing out flaws for other games and bringing them up here.

it's like someone bringing up critiques for a COD game and asking why isn't Titanfall or Rainbow Six getting critiqued like that ignoring that those games all are executed differently.

You just wanted to talk about Zelda and come off as some special snowflake who never falls for the hype.

Stop it son it's wack.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Horizon has 12 10/10 reviews on Metacritic though.. The hell u talking about?

You're clearly showing your ignorance as to what these reviews are. They're simply opinions.
You just wanted to talk about Zelda and come off as some special snowflake who never falls for the hype.

Stop it son it's wack.
I have never been on meteoritic in my life.

Im talking about the hype of the game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have never been on meteoritic in my life.

Im talking about the hype of the game.
what about the hype?
Clearly LOTS of people felt the game was amazing and worthy of the hype. Just because you can jot down some issues YOU made up don't make it not worthy.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
what about the hype?
Clearly LOTS of people felt the game was amazing and worthy of the hype. Just because you can jot down some issues YOU made up don't make it not worthy.
You keep saying the same thing.

Im jotting down issues that are the reason other open world games are heavily criticized for

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You keep saying the same thing.

Im jotting down issues that are the reason other open world games are heavily criticized for
OTHER open world games aren't Zelda though. No two games are alike so why would those games issues automatically apply here? I pointed out the reasons in detail but you just conveniently ignored them :lupe:

:snoop: U got me defending Zelda and I'm not even all that crazy over it since I've not even gotten far in it due to another game.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Breath of the Wild is a 10/10 either, but that's my opinion. Just as 10/10 was a lot of reviewers opinion, that's all it is at the end of the day.

I don't think I've ever seen a game have so many people in their feelings...on both sides.:gucci:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Sounds like OP just doesn't fukk with open-world games.:manny:

I do

I'm just highlighting how the most common problems people have with open world games are prevalent in BOTW but you would never know that unless you play it yourself because it was ignored to call it the greatest game ever

I don't think Breath of the Wild is a 10/10 either, but that's my opinion. Just as 10/10 was a lot of reviewers opinion, that's all it is at the end of the day.

I don't think I've ever seen a game have so many people in their feelings...on both sides.:gucci:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I do

I'm just highlighting how the most common problems people have with open world games are prevalent in BOTW but you would never know that unless you play it yourself because it was ignored to call it the greatest game ever
Bruh, just stop. LOL. You're point is clear and it was a good one. Fanboys are like Trump voters. And would you really argue with a Trump voter?