No Troll: Why is the PS4 considered a next gen console? What can you do that you couldnt on PS3?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
touch pad
share button
recording console gameplay
speaker in controller
ablility to listen to game audio through controller
remote play via vita on every game
"console" cloud gaming
play games as they download
Download either the multiplayer or single player of a game first

I can do all that on 360 :mjpls:

Of course.

Everyone knows the Xbox 360 already had remote play with the PlayStation Vita. :troll:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
all this time to reply but you couldn't even list one new feature PS4 does that makes it next gen?

Help me out, I'm trying to make a list for the OP but nobody in here has given me even one actual thing to add to it

Cuz everyone knows this is a troll thread and they are not trynna entertain it.

At this point, both systems have their improvements, both will be great for their fan base. Nitpicking on little shyt and trynna make jokes on either side will and is so lame at this point.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
touch pad
share button
recording console gameplay
speaker in controller
ablility to listen to game audio through controller
remote play via vita on every game
"console" cloud gaming
play games as they download
Download either the multiplayer or single player of a game first

I can do all that on 360 :mjpls:

you wanted to argue how being able to watch TV and Game at the same time same screen is useless.....

yet you in here touting.......listening to game audio through controller (you gonna rubberband your controller to your head like a headset now? :mjpls: )?

Play a game as it downloads? (for a system that didnt even have background downloads until last year I guess this is a step up)

"console" cloud gaming (what does that even mean? considering y'all been doing nothing but hating on the cloud)

Remote play vita for every game? (Vita is not standard so neither is this feature)

you really ain't listed anything breh. Not one of those features has never been done before

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I don't know if I'm considered one of them... but ah... what would the panic be?
You tell me
gMEWkT2.png

great-ships-the-titanic.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But either way you're diverting your attention away from your gaming so the only difference between this & looking at your smartphone is your eyes don't have to look away from the TV.

Until those companion apps come out its not going to be much better than taking a quick peek at your ipad/phone
I don't know about you but this is a big convenience for me i can't count how many times i was playing a game and needed a guide but said fukk it cause i didn't feel like looking for my phone.
For real though, where are those features at because these nikkas swear the Xbox has them
Xbox has all those features except the touchpad controller and the remote play.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't know about you but this is a big convenience for me i can't count how many times i was playing a game and needed a guide but said fukk it cause i didn't feel like looking for my phone.

you need guides for games? :russ: pathetic

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

And PS4 has all the features of the Xbox except snap and I think some random NFL functionality

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
you need guides for games? :russ: pathetic
Thats not even it. If he needs to use guides, it is what it is. :yeshrug:

The really pathetic part is that he needs them but doesnt use em because he's too lazy to get up and grab his phone, which is apparently perpetually lost in the clutter of his living space :dahell: