No Troll: Why is the PS4 considered a next gen console? What can you do that you couldnt on PS3?

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell, even THIS website does it. Target ads based on your browsing preferences. How many nikkas about to stop using the Coli now :mjpls:

By Playstanleys logic none of them should be using a cellphone, or even a computer for that matter, because they're both devices with cameras that can track your data and target ads specifically to you, so of course that means they're spying on you 24/7

If it doesn't bother you on here or facebook... its not gonna bother you on xbox.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Push notifications like on all phones and tablets? You mean you can't actually command the xbox to notify you if Kobe is going 10/11 in the fourth like you implied?

That's not what i implied. But yes you can set up the espn or the Redzone app to notify you when something happens for a certain team.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
If it doesn't bother you on here or facebook... its not gonna bother you on xbox.
You fukkers have been trying to force this argument since all the kinnect bullshyt came out and for the hundredth time I must ask...what website or phone monitors your heart rate and keeps track of how many people are in the room watching a movie?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i have no idea when im getting a ps4, the games graphically dont look that much better.

wont have ncaa, gta 5 is coming out soon which will take up my time, may be awhile

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That's not what i implied. But yes you can set up the espn or the Redzone app to notify you when something happens for a certain team.

Yea you did but thats not what matters to me now. What I want to know is are you going to be the a$$hole twitting and watching TV while playing COD?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
You fukkers have been trying to force this argument since all the kinnect bullshyt came out and for the hundredth time I must ask...what website or phone monitors your heart rate and keeps track of how many people are in the room watching a movie?

answer this question for me.....what do you think is more valuable...

a) your heart rate, and how many people are watching a movie in a room

b) your contacts, personal information, personal files and pictures, and gps coordinates stored on cell phones, tablets, and computers

:ohhh:

Which one you think the secret spies youre so shook of will find more useful? :leon:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I'll have both by Titanfall's spring release so I'll be :eat: well on both systems with Infamous, Halo, Destiny, Titanfall, etc

Both systems have their strong points and there's too much heat dropping on both systems next year as well as later in the gen

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
answer this question for me.....what do you think is more valuable...

a) your heart rate, and how many people are watching a movie in a room

b) your contacts, personal information, personal files and pictures, and gps coordinates stored on cell phones, tablets, and computers

:ohhh:

Which one you think the secret spies youre so shook of will find more useful? :leon:
No ones shook of secret spies. People dont want bytch ass Microsoft monitoring their every action in order come up with new ways to charge its consumers extra fees and/or grant access to whatever government/corporation wants a peek inside your living room. We all know microsoft was first in line to sign up for that snitch list.