No Troll: Why is the PS4 considered a next gen console? What can you do that you couldnt on PS3?

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Hey who invited Einstein to the party to ruin the fun? Look at this fukking genius

Of course nobody on here knows that it's next gen because it's the next in the generation of sony consoles, thanks for clearing that up dad

My question to you is what are the "next" gen features it offers? What can you do do on the PS4 that you haven't been able to do on any previous generation of consoles? What is the step up in gaming experience it's offering? What is the hot new feature that makes it absolutely next gen? I'll hold my breath

don't get mad at me because you made a stupid fanboy thread. the ps4 has improved features from the ps3 just like the x1 has improved features from the xbox 360. the post you dapped pretty much highlighted old features that the x1 improved :manny:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
don't get mad at me because you made a stupid fanboy thread. the ps4 has improved features from the ps3 just like the x1 has improved features from the xbox 360. the post you dapped pretty much highlighted old features that the x1 improved :manny:

what are these "improved features" that the PS4 has over PS3 to make it a true next gen console?

Again, I'll ask for a list, of actual things it does, it reality. Is that so hard?

Daps
It's very telling that two pages in, and not one of the PS fans who have replied have been able to even give you an actual answer to your question, OP.

It's seems the Xbox fans here at this site are much more reasonable and well educated on gaming, even though they are outnumbered. Their posts usually involve facts and material to back up their statements, The PS crowd only seem to post GIF's and PIC's and dap each other up.

it will be interesting to see if anyone actually takes up the challenge and answers the original question

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all this time to reply but you couldn't even list one new feature PS4 does that makes it next gen?

Help me out, I'm trying to make a list for the OP but nobody in here has given me even one actual thing to add to it
i just saw this thread, and i noticed the 4 other xbot threads on the front page. it's not our job to convince you to want a ps4. i'll go with your argument and say ps4 is exactly the same as ps3, that wont change the pre-orders or the general outcome of this console war. :yeshrug:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
i just saw this thread, and i noticed the 4 other xbot threads on the front page. it's not our job to convince you to want a ps4. i'll go with your argument and say ps4 is exactly the same as ps3, that wont change the pre-orders or the general outcome of this console war. :yeshrug:

Friend I am not asking you to go with my argument, I am asking for your own opinion on what does the PS4 offer that no other system before has?

But I see you are unable to answer this question, and I know why :yes: But you my SOHH Icey brother I won't press you further on this subject

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
It's very telling that two pages in, and not one of the PS fans who have replied have been able to even give you an actual answer to your question, OP.

It's seems the Xbox fans here at this site are much more reasonable and well educated on gaming, even though they are outnumbered. Their posts usually involve facts and material to back up their statements, The PS crowd only seem to post GIF's and PIC's and dap each other up.

it will be interesting to see if anyone actually takes up the challenge and answers the original question
touch pad
share button
recording console gameplay
speaker in controller
ablility to listen to game audio through controller
remote play via vita on every game
"console" cloud gaming
play games as they download
Download either the multiplayer or single player of a game first

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110126014911/uncyclopedia/images/4/4e/20050818-how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fukk-up.jpg

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

2 pages? :wtf: change your page count nikka, this aint even half a page

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shut up, Courtdog.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
20050818-how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fukk-up.jpg

Not ONE SINGLE THING ON THAT LIST, is new to console's :bryan:

Not ONE. A fukking share button? You mean the option to stream your gameplay online, which has been available for a decade now

Speaker in controller? Hello Wii in 2005

The only thing you have on there that could possibly even be a reach enough to count is the touchpad. But PS Vita had it first :leon:

There is NOTHING new the PS4 add's, long story short

Play games as they download? :dead: Are you serious? That is so next gen :wow:

LMAO what a joke

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Friend I am not asking you to go with my argument, I am asking for your own opinion on what does the PS4 offer that no other system before has?

But I see you are unable to answer this question, and I know why :yes: But you my SOHH Icey brother I won't press you further on this subject
well there's some new features, most of which i probably wont use. like:

game sharing, game streaming, new controller with new features, voice command, enhanced ps4 eye, ps4 instant on, remote download

i don't know what your expecting this gen, but for me, it isn't tacked on features i wont use. just pump out massive open world online games and that's what we're in this next gen for.