No Troll: Why is the PS4 considered a next gen console? What can you do that you couldnt on PS3?

Daps
ddr5
Speaker in the controler
Party and crossgame chat
Ddr5
Huma
and DDR5

none of these features are new. DDR5 is just a upgrade in Ram and the rest of the features have been in other consoles for years.

Wait.....I see what you did there :ohhh:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
So basically what I'm getting from the Xbox nikkas is that the only reason they even like these new Xbox features is because they're new. I mean none of their new features except voice command are even in the least bit revolutionary or practical, they just seem added on so they can say they have new features.

twitter while I play a game? Because The average person paying hundreds for a gaming console doesn't have a smart phone :comeon:

TV and gaming at the same time? Because modern TVs don't have picture-in-picture capabilities right?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's very telling that two pages in, and not one of the PS fans who have replied have been able to even give you an actual answer to your question, OP.

It's seems the Xbox fans here at this site are much more reasonable and well educated on gaming, even though they are outnumbered. Their posts usually involve facts and material to back up their statements, The PS crowd only seem to post GIF's and PIC's and dap each other up.

it will be interesting to see if anyone actually takes up the challenge and answers the original question
tumblr_lw3olcjWeG1r8058ko1_500.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So basically what I'm getting from the Xbox nikkas is that the only reason they even like these new Xbox features is because they're new. I mean none of their new features except voice command are even in the least bit revolutionary or practical, they just seem added on so they can say they have new features.

twitter while I play a game? Because The average person paying hundreds for a gaming console doesn't have a smart phone :comeon:

TV and gaming at the same time? Because modern TVs don't have picture-in-picture capabilities right?

There are plenty of times when your gaming that you would reach for a laptop or smartphone. You no longer have to do that. It's all there for you on one screen.

Get lost in dark souls
"Xbox snap dark souls guide"

And it's done for you. You never have to quit playing or go look for your phone/laptop.

If devs start making companion apps. The integration will only get better.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
There are plenty of times when your gaming that you would reach for a laptop or smartphone. You no longer have to do that. It's all there for you on one screen.

Get lost in dark souls

And it's done for you. You never have to quit playing or go look for your phone/laptop.

my nikka you ain't playing dark souls...that game is too complex for you.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
this thread is the truth and the main reason you dont see sony stans actually talking about the ps4

only thing they added was a share button and a bunch of features the 360 already has

thats why you only see them bragging about specs and garbage ass killzone

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Get lost in dark souls

But either way you're diverting your attention away from your gaming so the only difference between this & looking at your smartphone is your eyes don't have to look away from the TV.

Until those companion apps come out its not going to be much better than taking a quick peek at your ipad/phone

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
this thread is the truth and the main reason you dont see sony stans actually talking about the ps4

only thing they added was a share button and a bunch of features the 360 already has

Ok you got your struggle post out the way now exit the thread & let grown men handle business

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

The Ravens are great and honorable champions :wow:

Flacco is a Top 10 QB, easily

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
touch pad
share button
recording console gameplay
speaker in controller
ablility to listen to game audio through controller
remote play via vita on every game
"console" cloud gaming
play games as they download
Download either the multiplayer or single player of a game first

I can do all that on 360 :mjpls:

only thing relevant is console cloud gaming... any idea when that feature will be available? remoteplay vita sounds dope too if you are 12 and dont' have a tv.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
touch pad
share button
recording console gameplay
speaker in controller
ablility to listen to game audio through controller
remote play via vita on every game
"console" cloud gaming
play games as they download
Download either the multiplayer or single player of a game first

I can do all that on 360 :mjpls:
For real though, where are those features at because these nikkas swear the Xbox has them