“No tangibles, No vote” doesn’t make any sense in the current political landscape.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Didn't they say that the last election, and the election before that and the election before that? Vote or Die was 20 years ago and the candidate with that slogan lost. lol
No- Project 2025 is a literal threat to democracy.

i’m just looking at the chatter on the internet and in the streets. more people are now talking about project 2025 than they are his debate.

and project 2025 is deeper than “trump’s a racist.” it’s a comprehensive framework for completely reshaping our government into a christofascist state.

:francis:

Daps
OK, where will the elected Dems be when they try to implement it? You seem to lack confidence in them to do what it takes to stop it. But you want us to vote for them? Doesn't make a lot of sense honestly.
if trump wins, the dems won’t matter, because project 2025 will neuter the opposition and allow trump to craft policy by executive fiat. additionally, the supreme court essentially laid the groundwork for trump to do as he pleases.

:unimpressed:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
if trump wins, the dems won’t matter, because project 2025 will neuter the opposition and allow trump to craft policy by executive fiat. additionally, the supreme court essentially laid the groundwork for trump to do as he pleases.

:unimpressed:
How? It's almost like you are saying we don't really live in a democracy where our elected officials sworn to represent us won't do their jobs. Democratic elected governors, senators, house members will all be made feckless out of the blue? Or were they always like that?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That’s not true. Just because it’s not specific to black people, doesn’t mean it’s not a tangible.

The republicans are trying to stop Medicare, Social Security, and the affordable care act.
That’s not some boogeyman scare tactic, they say that’s what they want to do in project 2025.

Aren’t you from Baltimore? That’s a majority black city. What do you think will happen to the black people in Bmore, your parents, grand parents, and aging family members if all those programs get cut?

If they break a hip, have a heart attack or stroke, or don’t save for retirement it’s a wrap unless you can afford to take care of them out of pocket.
Those aren't tangibles. I can't pay a bill with them, or pass them down to a descendant.

Yes, I'm from Baltimore, a city starting to be overrun with immigrants BEFORE Biden opened the border up, with high crime and incompetent leadership. Now that we have Wes Moore, once NYC, Chicago, Denver and others fill up and go dry, Baltimore or surrounding places can end up Sanctuary Cities, and Baltimore will likely become hell on earth again if so. A cut/divide in resources will boost the crime even more. I can see it returning to the bad old days when we lead the nation in murders. No thanks.

AGAIN, Project 2025 is not policy, it's a want list from some extreme weirdos. It may or may not happen. Black poverty and displacement is happening right now. Only in the worst scenario will these people make Blacks worse off than importing a new buffer class. In a generation or two, if all these illegals are allowed to stay, have citizen anchor babies and get free everything, will leapfrog Black people and we'll have zero power or leverage if they vote Democrat, because they won't even have to pretend to care to get us to win elections for them.
Think tank member: Black people are asking for stuff in return for their vote and it's reached a fever pitch. What are we going to do?

Think tank boss: Scare 'em. Scare 'em good.
Facts

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
White Democrats would rather lose power than give us tangibles. Me personally, imma vote blue, but I can't be mad at someone for not being willing to vote for anti blackness.
A true both spider knows this.

Even if they did want to give us tangibles other white people would kill then

In no gun having Germany they tried to clap a sitting African born MP

I guess nikkas think that white boys are playing out here

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So the Dems should be moving with the utmost swiftness and competency to stop it, right? Is that what we are seeing out here or nah? Be honest.
How can they stop it if they lose the election

Project 2025 is a policy proposal not the law of the land

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
NkpjWgt.png
They chose the current government

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Think tank member: Black people are asking for stuff in return for their vote and it's reached a fever pitch. What are we going to do?

Think tank boss: Scare 'em. Scare 'em good.
Why do they need to scare you?

If they wanted to lock every Black person up today what's to stop them?

You're only 12% of the population and you're deeply divided