“No tangibles, No vote” doesn’t make any sense in the current political landscape.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Hey they're doing something.

shyt I deserve a pat on the back because I told a Venezuelan woman who was considering walking to reunite with her migant Husband IN NEW YORK CITY to go back to Venezuela to get her passport so she could fly to Tiajuana instead of risking the journey with her daughter.

The daughter in Colombia has a half sister in New York who can't speak a word of spanish and her half sister here can't speak a word of english other than singing a few words of Happy Birthday.

My point is people are extremely determined to go to the states
Sincerely, Idgaf. No concern for your fellow black Americans, I see.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Sincerely, Idgaf. No concern for your fellow black Americans, I see.
I'm just telling you.

My ex just when to the embassy and got her Tourist Visa approved.

If anyone really wanted to go to america if they spoke english they could work at a summer camp then either work illegally and come back like my ex did or just stay like one of her friends did.

They give you a social security card as part of your visa.

They could frog march every migrant at the border back to their countries and thousands of people would slip in on temporary work visas.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
thank-you-the-office.gif

Never thought I'd see the day @I Really Mean It would be the one giving these #BothSides clowns that work.
y0ihjPN.png

Bottom line is this:

If you're not trying to vote at all, nor are you willing to bust them guns and start a revolution for the Black community you claim to care so much about, then you're just a lazy, in-the-way-ass nikka.
ExDOlHg.png
This right here. These clowns will be running in the opposite direction when shyt hits the fan and claiming they had nothing to do with it.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm way ahead of you. That's why I decided to dip
I'm just telling you.

My ex just when to the embassy and got her Tourist Visa approved.

If anyone really wanted to go to america if they spoke english they could work at a summer camp then either work illegally and come back like my ex did or just stay like one of her friends did.

They give you a social security card as part of your visa.

They could frog march every migrant at the border back to their countries and thousands of people would slip in on temporary work visas.

:patrice:So you one of those @i'm_sleep was referring to, running in the opposite direction. You in here advocating for illegals, making their case, while your people you abandoned out here fukked up. I could say many things. I still may.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Sounds like a scheme to scare away Black voters from the polls..

Remember, America offers no Black people any tangibles ever, so anyone using Tangibles for leverage knows it wont happen and will just keep Black voters at home election day.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No the question is would you support reparations for all verified ADOS heads of households

Of course that would mean that Sexxy Redd would get Reparations but none for me.

If only FBA were allowed to vote on it would you vote for this?
Nah, I wouldn’t vote for that as a responsible tax paying childless Foundational Black American man.

Why that particular ridiculous scenario though, friend?

Daps
have you even read project 2025? it circumvents the legislative process, bypassing it for executive fiat. if there’s a challenge, it will reach a court system that has been thoroughly compromised in favor of MAGA.

:francis:
This....

Feel like the pro-Trump brehs/brehettes all live in NYC or Philly or some shyt and haven't seen what Red State Politics looks like up close.

They really think some shady white libs are the pinnacle of evil. You see the Ken Paxton's, Greg Abbott's and Ted Cruz-types up close and learn real quick that it can get a lot worse.

Daps
:dahell: Migrants is out here raping kids in broad day and police ain't do shyt. We giving them debit cards and got a city full of ppl struggling and homeless.

This is why we can't take yall seriously. You sound crazy. Terrible, terrible logic. Like, I'm actually appalled that this is the argument. And when I say your argument is trash, cuz it is, I'm the one that's gonna be called MAGA. No, it's simply a fact: your argument is trash and WRONG. Who cares about Project 2025 when you can't barely afford to eat and you bout to be homeless? Bc your blue city in a blue state decided that nikkas that aint never put in a dime on taxes and openly flout the law deserve to eat more than you do? Real fukking question. Incredible class privilege, just... wow.
You think Trump wants to keep them out?

The same Trump that had illegals working at his hotels? That Trump.

Gotta educate you non-border Negroes on how shyt actually is.

First....all conservative white men talk that anti-illegal shyt. Drive around to a local catchout where a bunch of Mexicans are standing around looking for work. Without fail, a good ol MAGA Bubba will pull up in his white Ford F350 or Dodge Texas King Ranch truck and scoop up Jose, Juan and Ernesto for some construction work. Pay them dudes under the table and keep it moving. Seen this shyt happen numerous times going back to when I was a kid.

The powers that be want educated legal immigrants to flood business, STEM etc., to keep wages in check. They also want illegals for the blue collar work.....as they will work at a cheaper price.

Y'all really be thinking Republicans are patriots? :russ: :russ::russ: They talk that shyt to ensure they get votes.

6th generation Texan and these Republicans been talking about closing the border since the Alamo. They ain't tryna stop shyt. That's rhetoric for the base. There's a reason Texas and Cali are 40% Hispanic and it's not because all these mofos came over with Cortes during the Spanish Conquests.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This....

Feel like the pro-Trump brehs/brehettes all live in NYC or Philly or some shyt and haven't seen what Red State Politics looks like up close.

They really think some shady white libs are the pinnacle of evil. You see the Ken Paxton's, Greg Abbott's and Ted Cruz-types up close and learn real quick that it can get a lot worse.
No, we know that's why we don't live in those parts. No one is Pro Trump but Black people gotta change strategy. Voting blue no matter who is not working! That's why we are at this critical point, they are feckless in stopping the Rethugs no matter how many times we give them power.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sounds like a scheme to scare away Black voters from the polls..

Remember, America offers no Black people any tangibles ever, so anyone using Tangibles for leverage knows it wont happen and will just keep Black voters at home election day.
What's funny people that say this has been exposed for working for republicans for over a decade and some dummy online will say tangibles. I would respect it more if these people told black people to only vote state and city only but the goal for these bamas is to keep the easily impressionable black people confused. BTW most black people that are MAGA come from the bible belt....