“No tangibles, No vote” doesn’t make any sense in the current political landscape.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Que sera sera...:francis: this was gonna happen.

gotcha so you dont know the difference between democracy and monarchy or dictatorship

much like you dont understand the judicial process or how laws get passed

get educated, vet your sources

you watch a lotta youtube conspiracy videos from random uneducated people

gotta do my part to motivate you couch locked media monsters :dead:

you cant hav 2000 hours on COD yet over here asking for tangibles from republicans :snoop:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This....

Feel like the pro-Trump brehs/brehettes all live in NYC or Philly or some shyt and haven't seen what Red State Politics looks like up close.

They really think some shady white libs are the pinnacle of evil. You see the Ken Paxton's, Greg Abbott's and Ted Cruz-types up close and learn real quick that it can get a lot worse.
That makes sense. I didn't think of that before. The highest concentration of ADOS (the group the claim to care so much about) is in the South where most of us have Republicans in control wrecking havoc on us and future generations.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
That makes sense. I didn't think of that before. The highest concentration of ADOS (the group the claim to care so much about) is in the South where most of us have Republicans in control wrecking havoc on us and future generations

It's almost parallel to white Bernie bros that sat out in 2016. They can't really can't imagine a worse case scenario

They know what they did...:mjpls: now they gotta pay the price

Who is they and how will they pay with a trump presidency?

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The issue is without getting a firm commitment to anything beforehand, you have no leverage after the fact. When politicians are elected, they have a mandate. They then feel and know they are accountable to those who they dealt with in the first place. These blind voting tactics never help my people. And these politicians are never vague with corporate interests, unions, seniors, vets, etc. They are told specifically what they have coming to them.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
AGAIN... the dems is made up of a coalition...
we the rainbow coalition
This....

Feel like the pro-Trump brehs/brehettes all live in NYC or Philly or some shyt and haven't seen what Red State Politics looks like up close.

They really think some shady white libs are the pinnacle of evil. You see the Ken Paxton's, Greg Abbott's and Ted Cruz-types up close and learn real quick that it can get a lot worse.
its a mixed bag here

a lotta the ideals ( like the poster below me i quoted ) only started talkin this nonsense post trump.

its really just social media conditioning, these guys got tricked out of sensibility by dopamine rushes

imagine not understanding the many branches of government but pontificating on tangibles

or being anti ukraine but lack geopolitical comprehension

this is the world we live in; i know many brothers who think terrance howard is cooking

:snoop:

No, we know that's why we don't live in those parts. No one is Pro Trump but Black people gotta change strategy. Voting blue no matter who is not working! That's why we are at this critical point, they are feckless in stopping the Rethugs no matter how many times we give them power.

That makes sense. I didn't think of that before. The highest concentration of ADOS (the group the claim to care so much about) is in the South where most of us have Republicans in control wrecking havoc on us and future generations.
as a native new yorker typing this to you on ludlow and rivington

we have quite a few trump supporters and even iconography (pro trump graffiti, posters etc)

and most of the people i know in the hood are pro trump

but i have yet to meet one of these ADOS hiphop cats in person

thers a reason why in those threads its almost no new yorkers agreeing