“No tangibles, No vote” doesn’t make any sense in the current political landscape.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad to see some folks starting to wake up. Project 2025 has made some folks see the light and take voting seriously. Just remember this shyt ain't gonna end with this election. The Heritage Foundation and other conservative/nazi groups have billions of dollars at their disposal and THEY WILL NOT STOP.

#BothSides needs to do similar. Why can’t we have a foundation and billions at our disposal?

Daps
AGAIN... the dems is made up of a coalition... Black people cannot vote 80%-90% while everyone does what they want...:comeon: We continue to get nothing... We already at the fukking bottom..
because of how fundamentally anti-black the system is, we have far more skin in the game than any other constituency traditionally served by the democratic party.

every facet of society is anti-black - not anti-asian, or anti-native american, or anti-hispanic, or anti-lgbt.

anti-black.

from the time of slavery to present, this country has been molded to disempower black people and keep us at the bottom. the democratic party, for all its faults, is the only means black america has had to mitigate that fundamental reality.

a trump presidency leaves us exposed in a way that is unique and specific to our community.

:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
because of how fundamentally anti-black the system is, we have far more skin in the game than any other constituency traditionally served by the democratic party.

every facet of society is anti-black - not anti-asian, or anti-native american, or anti-hispanic, or anti-lgbt.

anti-black.

from the time of slavery to present, this country has been molded to disempower black people and keep us at the bottom. the democratic party, for all its faults, is the only means black america has had to mitigate that fundamental reality.

a trump presidency leaves us exposed in a way that is unique and specific to our community.

:francis:

Well what happens when black folks stay home cause they fed up with the system and OTHER groups dont come out for biden??? The dems dont exist without their strongest voting base right??? :jbhmm: We already at the bottom if we get nothing for our vote for our specific group then what's the point???

Daps
Well what happens when black folks stay home cause they fed up with the system and OTHER groups dont come out for biden??? The dems dont exist without their strongest voting base right??? :jbhmm:
what happens to black people when that happens?

those other “allies” will go:

side-eye-monkey.gif

while black people are catching work from trump and his administration.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

side-eye-monkey.gif

Well we gonna be outside fighting then i guess because if you ask one specific group to sacrifise their lives for you politically but dont give them nothing specific in return it's only a matter of time they turn against you... it was a matter of time this happened.. so que sera sera... i guess the democrats will learn by next election...:manny: let the aapi or immigrants or J folks put them in office with their votes alone...

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The brehs that actually vote, know this.

They know that midterms (national elections) and local/state races matter the most.

Think about it. If Trump wins, he's gonna do what lots of Republican do: give the states more authority since we most states are "red" states...hence why conservatives love the "states rights" arguments. Regarding of Trump or Biden, you gotta vote in ALLLLLLL the elections, not just presidential.

Both sides are gonna look out for the rich but Biden won't actively set us back. Worst case scenario, he fixes nothing. That's better than Trump trying to send you backwards 100 years.

Don't listen to tangibles voters because them nikkas don't vote. They can't tell you one thing about the GOP platform.
EXAAAAACTLY

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

side-eye-monkey.gif

thank-you-the-office.gif

Never thought I'd see the day @I Really Mean It would be the one giving these #BothSides clowns that work.
y0ihjPN.png

Bottom line is this:

If you're not trying to vote at all, nor are you willing to bust them guns and start a revolution for the Black community you claim to care so much about, then you're just a lazy, in-the-way-ass nikka.
ExDOlHg.png

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
More fear mongering :mjlol:

If you nikkas are scared of trumpers then just say that. But you’re at the bottom with either side in the drivers seat and while you are argue over who should be driving the car, you don’t notice how the car is being towed away by some other driver (cough Fed reserve).

It’s funny how #bothsides critics never want to address the Fed reserves complete control of the country’s economy with no governmental oversight. Who’s really in control? The people who can print money any time they want and loan it to the country with interest or the political politicians they pay (lobby)? Any critic actually wanna address this?

What happened from 2016-2020 that we should fear happening in 2024-2028?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
thank-you-the-office.gif

Never thought I'd see the day @I Really Mean It would be the one giving these #BothSides clowns that work.
y0ihjPN.png

Bottom line is this:

If you're not trying to vote at all, nor are you willing to bust them guns and start a revolution for the Black community you claim to care so much about, then you're just a lazy, in-the-way-ass nikka.
ExDOlHg.png

Bruh, last week I think you were the first to mention what a lot of us were thinking lol.

All I know is that I found myself agreeing with the breh A LOT more consistently than before lol.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
More fear mongering :mjlol:

If you nikkas are scared of trumpers then just say that. But you’re at the bottom with either side in the drivers seat and while you are argue over who should be driving the car, you don’t notice how the car is being towed away by some other driver (cough Fed reserve).

It’s funny how #bothsides critics never want to address the Fed reserves complete control of the country’s economy with no governmental oversight. Who’s really in control? The people who can print money any time they want and loan it to the country with interest or the political politicians they pay (lobby)? Any critic actually wanna address this?

What happened from 2016-2020 that we should fear happening in 2024-2028?

This dude tries to redirect EVERY conversation into one about the federal reserve :dead:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
This dude tries to redirect EVERY conversation into one about the federal reserve :dead:
Another political deepthroater avoiding the bigger picture?:mjlol:

You even wrote that wrong. You must have meant every time “black” posters try to shame other black people that don’t believe in American politics (that has mistreated them for centuries) I point out how the system has factually been compromised ever since they handed over the power to print money to a private group of wealthy men? Men they have no power over and can’t even audit? Instead of addressing that you want to ignore it so you can continue to twerk for your favorite political party. And that’s because you care more about making sure democrats are in the driver’s seat than the well being of black people

People like you deserve to be under their boot because you willfully ignore what’s actually going on then turn around and try to fear monger about the “scary trumpers”. Scary ass nikka hoping the democrats protect you from them
:scust::mjlol:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Correct

Question is where do black people go from here even if Biden wins? 1st and 2nd generation East Indian/Hispanic immigrants are taking names while millennial/gen-z black people are sucked into hyper-individualism. And its not just tradcon "everything was better in the 50's" right wing white dudes pushing the propoganda
s7bgykn.png

Black Boomers like Clyburn see the boomerang of Civil Rights legislation gained in the 60's only to be lost now, and could care less. His top concerns are getting Biden back in so his grandkids are set up for political positions in the future while blacks in his district stagnate. Whether or not people agree/disagree with my stances, they see the hate for blacks on Alt-Right twitter and the c00npologizing for people like Ryan Garcia and Lilly Gaddis and its not going to get better. The average Democrat in Washington looks the other way the same way they look at whats going on in the Middle East.

I am not scared of a 2nd Trump term or Project 2025 but we need to be calculated either way. Biden can't keep us safe, that man kneeled for Floyd then pushed through real legislation for Asians, and more recently overreaching legislation for Israel. People don't want to hear this but I doubt we will see a change until another ugly Civil Rights Movement. The stuff that happened summer of 2020 is 10% of what we needed to make real progress.

How many times are yall gonna keep peddling that "Joe Biden wrote laws for Asians". Yall stay with these misinformed criticisms of "Democrats" trying to sound militant. Did you even read the damm bill? It expanded resources for reporting hate crimes. That's it. It wasn't "tangibles." It wasn't a luxurious paycheck for all Asians. It wasn't "exclusively for Asians" or any of that shyt Tariq Nasheed got you believing.

If black people were the faces of that law yall wouldn't call it "real legislation" for us, yall would be in a frenzy calling it proof that Democrats hate us. Enough with this nonsense.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So only reparations for FBAs with children?

If you’re going that route for Black children . Only Married heads of households with Black children, friend.
No the question is would you support reparations for all verified ADOS heads of households

Of course that would mean that Sexxy Redd would get Reparations but none for me.

If only FBA were allowed to vote on it would you vote for this?