“No tangibles, No vote” doesn’t make any sense in the current political landscape.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: Migrants is out here raping kids in broad day and police ain't do shyt. We giving them debit cards and got a city full of ppl struggling and homeless.

This is why we can't take yall seriously. You sound crazy. Terrible, terrible logic. Like, I'm actually appalled that this is the argument. And when I say your argument is trash, cuz it is, I'm the one that's gonna be called MAGA. No, it's simply a fact: your argument is trash and WRONG. Who cares about Project 2025 when you can't barely afford to eat and you bout to be homeless? Bc your blue city in a blue state decided that nikkas that aint never put in a dime on taxes and openly flout the law deserve to eat more than you do? Real fukking question. Incredible class privilege, just... wow.

:mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah, I wouldn’t vote for that as a responsible tax paying childless Foundational Black American man.

Why that particular ridiculous scenario though, friend?
Because I know that you really don't want Reparations Friend.

Because if it's Truly owed then FBA's shuld get it Even if you personally didn;t get it.
The divide and conquer is so easy and we fall for it every single time.

FBA advocates agree that Nigeriians in Nigeria are affected by white supremacy because it's Global but FBA's are fukk them because even though they look like us they're Not Like Us So it's fukk all other Black people unless I get what I want. FOR ME

The tangibles is such a good word because it doesn't mean anything because if you said No vote if Reparations ain't on the table you could never vote except for liberal ass John Conyers *RIP* who was the only politician even trying to get a vote on the floor of Congress.

You don't like Democrats because they ain't doing nothing specifically for you and in this case not Black women not Black children not Black families but for you personally.

And again that word Tangibles Because if you said exactly what you wanted you'd at least have to get 40 million other people to agree what to ask for

And if you don't get these so called "tangibles" which are unconstitutional in the way you want them you fake American Loving ass is down to elect a president who already tried to start a racist coup to stay in power.

Yet if Biden did it right now you'd be crying

We already established that you don't care about Black eople but now you don't care about the country that you claim to love.

I don't personally give a fukk about america as an instituition but when Sept 11 went down I felt I had to defend the country that I lived in. I guess you re cool with literally a terrorist attack with a dude who wanted to kill all americans Black or white

My guy I don't know you're personal situation so I'm not specially talking about you I'm talking about the whole FBA No tangibles no vote mentality

We should be thanking Haitians for at least showing us how to work together for the collective good instead of division get everyone on the same page and if you can't kill them in the sense of the Haitian revolution or in the case of FBA's ostracize them.

Frankly I specifically used the Sexxy Redd example thinking it was too blatant and you'd see the trap but you fell for it.

I promise you white people don't move like that the whole conservative vs liberal debate in regards to Black people goes like this

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:So you one of those @i'm_sleep was referring to, running in the opposite direction. You in here advocating for illegals, making their case, while your people you abandoned out here fukked up. I could say many things. I still may.
I literally said I told her not to do it in a way that she'd listen to. She's an illegal immigrant in Colombia I could tell her to go back to Venezuela but she won't

In fact I looked at a video of her home town and it didn't look like a dystopian hellhole that people say Venezuela is. Really the issue is for her an every other illegal immigrant is Economically it makes sense to live somewhere else So I told her to go back get a passport then fly out.

she doesn't have the money to go back to Venezuela and even if she did shoe wouldn't have the money to fly to Mexico,

It would be like me saying that people on the pacific coast of Colombia grow coca because they don't have any legitimate way of making money which is a fact but I'm not advocating for me. In fact that I said to them Do you know you're selling Poison to the FBA community They said the growers may or may not be aware of that but they're concerned with what they need more than what happens to the drugs after they leave Colombia.

I left america way before this passport bro shyt took off and I went to AFRICA mainly because I was tired of supporting race soliders with my tax dollars.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You're correct. Trump will push through a massive tax cut which will help rich people who buy the debt Trump nor Biden will touch entitlements which is hurting america and spending your grandchildren's tax dollars

Again it's a #Bothsides thing Trump is against the deep state he would say a word about his lord and master Jerome Powell.
I’m assuming you’re saying it’s a #bothsides problem then? If so, why do black people get mad when other black people feel neither side is working in their best interest? Literally the ONLY group of people who call each other sell outs depending on their political affiliation.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Because I know that you really don't want Reparations Friend.

Because if it's Truly owed then FBA's shuld get it Even if you personally didn;t get it.
The divide and conquer is so easy and we fall for it every single time.

FBA advocates agree that Nigeriians in Nigeria are affected by white supremacy because it's Global but FBA's are fukk them because even though they look like us they're Not Like Us So it's fukk all other Black people unless I get what I want. FOR ME

The tangibles is such a good word because it doesn't mean anything because if you said No vote if Reparations ain't on the table you could never vote except for liberal ass John Conyers *RIP* who was the only politician even trying to get a vote on the floor of Congress.

You don't like Democrats because they ain't doing nothing specifically for you and in this case not Black women not Black children not Black families but for you personally.

And again that word Tangibles Because if you said exactly what you wanted you'd at least have to get 40 million other people to agree what to ask for

And if you don't get these so called "tangibles" which are unconstitutional in the way you want them you fake American Loving ass is down to elect a president who already tried to start a racist coup to stay in power.

Yet if Biden did it right now you'd be crying

We already established that you don't care about Black eople but now you don't care about the country that you claim to love.

I don't personally give a fukk about america as an instituition but when Sept 11 went down I felt I had to defend the country that I lived in. I guess you re cool with literally a terrorist attack with a dude who wanted to kill all americans Black or white

My guy I don't know you're personal situation so I'm not specially talking about you I'm talking about the whole FBA No tangibles no vote mentality

We should be thanking Haitians for at least showing us how to work together for the collective good instead of division get everyone on the same page and if you can't kill them in the sense of the Haitian revolution or in the case of FBA's ostracize them.

Frankly I specifically used the Sexxy Redd example thinking it was too blatant and you'd see the trap but you fell for it.

I promise you white people don't move like that the whole conservative vs liberal debate in regards to Black people goes like this

Pan African Black Gynocracy smart dumb nikka agent of white supremacy wall of babble.:mjpls:

Foundational Black Americans are owed a debt from the American government. How hard is that to understand or are you just using contusion tactics to muddy up the Reparations waters, friend (or foe?)?:jbhmm:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Tangibles such as reparations? I'm confused by the B1, on code, vote the couch crowd. Cornel West is for reparations and he's running for office but the support for him from the "new black media" has been radio silent.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This....

Feel like the pro-Trump brehs/brehettes all live in NYC or Philly or some shyt and haven't seen what Red State Politics looks like up close.

They really think some shady white libs are the pinnacle of evil. You see the Ken Paxton's, Greg Abbott's and Ted Cruz-types up close and learn real quick that it can get a lot worse.

They do. If it was up to me, these pro-Trump morons would be forced to go live in rural Alabama or rural Arkansas. Go be amongst your people.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
no one got to me. i’ve just spent the past couple of months reading a lot of literature about the forces marshaling around trump, asking myself if my “no tangibles, no vote” stance was a practical position to take in the face of said threat. i no longer believe it is a sound strategy in the present environment.

it only welcomes greater harm to a community that is already grievously vulnerable.

don’t get it it twisted, though. i am not team democrat or team biden, under no circumstances. i do, however, believe it is tactically prudent to vote for biden in november.

there is no other choice if you are concerned with the state of black america. staying home will only benefit nazis who are on the verge of taking over the government.

:francis:
damn breh theres hope after all

this project 2025 shyt legit got me nervous considering all the pro trump and fba shyt im hearing offline

everybody follows americas lead culturally, if we go Maga again it might be a wrap

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
You c00ns want us to bE rEsPonSiBLe and tHiNk LonG TeRm so bad :hhh:

fukk outta here
16205912-F6f-Phx-VG.png

Man what? :mjlol: Who says that?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
damn breh theres hope after all

this project 2025 shyt legit got me nervous considering all the pro trump and fba shyt im hearing offline

everybody follows americas lead culturally, if we go Maga again it might be a wrap

Who is "we"?!? :childplease: this is an indictment on them cacs and wanna be cacs...

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
:manny: let the aapi or immigrants or J folks put them in office with their votes alone...
ther might not be another election breh

trump said he would be a dictator for a day and many trumpers worship him as king

if hes president again it WILL get worse for us 100%

that we are on the bottom it cant get worse attitude is pure ignorance considering before this we was in chains

Daps
Who is "we"?!? :childplease: this is an indictment on them cacs and wanna be cacs...
the united states.

let’s not act as if this country isn’t the canary in the global coal mine. we are the barometer of the culture, and if america goes nazi, so too will the world.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
the united states.

let’s not act as if this country isn’t the canary in the global coal mine. we are the barometer of the culture, and if america goes nazi, so too will the world.

The nazi's was already here... Who do you think inspired Nazism in nazi Germany:dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ther might not be another election breh

trump said he would be a dictator for a day and many trumpers worship him as king

if hes president again it WILL get worse for us 100%

that we are on the bottom it cant get worse attitude is pure ignorance considering before this we was in chains

Que sera sera...:francis: this was gonna happen.