“No tangibles, No vote” doesn’t make any sense in the current political landscape.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
OK I think that's just politics in action chief. What are you arguing?
I'm literally Both sides. meaning If Mitt Romney was running against Biden I might be pursued to vote for him But I wouldn't vote for Trump

No party would have the votes meaning in Congress or the Senate to do anything for Black people but both could defenitely take away shyt.

Trump would defenitely take away more shyt and generally be disruptive to the world order in general.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This website isn't deciding the next election.

Relax
And FBA's don't hold the elections in their hands either 100% of Black people could vote republican tommorow and little would change.

California would still be blue and Wyoming would still be red.

Hell Black people vote Blue in Missipippi and it's still red as hell.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
AGAIN... the dems is made up of a coalition... Black people cannot vote 80%-90% while everyone does what they want...:comeon: We continue to get nothing... We already at the fukking bottom..
That's the way the country was designed in the South hey have different primaries to make it easier for white people to win in majority Black districts.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Well what happens when black folks stay home cause they fed up with the system and OTHER groups dont come out for biden??? The dems dont exist without their strongest voting base right??? :jbhmm: We already at the bottom if we get nothing for our vote for our specific group then what's the point???
The other groups will come out for Biden why shouldn't they they get what they want.

If you want to make a protest vote that's fine but either way you lose.

The funny thing is If Trump won or I wanted to vote for trump I would split the ticket and vote D locally.

I'd rather have a States Attorney County Judge, Sheriff and Mayor made up of Divested feminist Black Lesbians than a white lives matter supporter if I had to go to court.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Those aren't tangibles. I can't pay a bill with them, or pass them down to a descendant.

Yes, I'm from Baltimore, a city starting to be overrun with immigrants BEFORE Biden opened the border up, with high crime and incompetent leadership. Now that we have Wes Moore, once NYC, Chicago, Denver and others fill up and go dry, Baltimore or surrounding places can end up Sanctuary Cities, and Baltimore will likely become hell on earth again if so. A cut/divide in resources will boost the crime even more. I can see it returning to the bad old days when we lead the nation in murders. No thanks.

AGAIN, Project 2025 is not policy, it's a want list from some extreme weirdos. It may or may not happen. Black poverty and displacement is happening right now. Only in the worst scenario will these people make Blacks worse off than importing a new buffer class. In a generation or two, if all these illegals are allowed to stay, have citizen anchor babies and get free everything, will leapfrog Black people and we'll have zero power or leverage if they vote Democrat, because they won't even have to pretend to care to get us to win elections for them.

Facts

Imagine being black, having all this buck vitriol and concern for penniless "immigrants" but then suddenly turning into a soft lil bytch for billion dollar white supremacists who actually have power to change your laws.

"It may or may not happen. Now all whites is bad! But them latinos!"

If this convicted felon psychopath who has shown time and time again its all about him gets back into office and is offered a clear, legal pathway to having complete, immune executive power in America, the fukk you think he's gonna do? Say "no, I won't do that. It would be wrong." He would take it, say he's entitled to it, and begin swiftly dismantling everything he wants, prosecuting anyone he wants, and acting as a dictator. We're talking about a guy who oversaw the longest government shutdown in history because he couldn't get his wall through Congress and held millions of people's lives hostage to get what he wants.

You're an idiot with a very odd trust in the worst white people. While pretending to be militant.

just tell us you want Trump to win. Otherwise someone get this Uncle Tom c00nservative the fukk outta here.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Well we gonna be outside fighting then i guess because if you ask one specific group to sacrifise their lives for you politically but dont give them nothing specific in return it's only a matter of time they turn against you... it was a matter of time this happened.. so que sera sera... i guess the democrats will learn by next election...:manny: let the aapi or immigrants or J folks put them in office with their votes alone...
Well lets look at what happened back when Black people could technically vote but wasn't allowed to You got Jim Crow. Forget the No Blacks allowed signs what happened was basically white elected sheriffs, Judges and DA's refused to prosecute crimes that white people committed against FBA's

So Black people ran in droves to the north where you were just ignored but few race riots and lynchings happened.

If you want to stay in 1950's Alabama when your door gets kicked in have at it.

Sounds extreme? Trump is on record as a Blue lives matter just imagine if your Sheriff felt that way.

I'm guessing like most Black people your Sheriff is a Democrat.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
My vote is for sale starting at $100,000 for local elections and $350k for presidential.

If my vote truly matters, each vote counts and they “care” about us then compensate me in exchange for that vote.
News flash they Dont care about you.

Go buy the polling place in your community and see who's in line. It will be aunties and all those Black people who work for the Post office or whatever Government agency they work who already sold their votes for the across the bard COLA raises that hey're gonna get.

That's worth way more than 150K Frankly if as a US veteran I sold my vote It's be way more than a million because my primary concern is getting a pay raise for the military which all Politicians support in varying degrees.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Well lets look at what happened back when Black people could technically vote but wasn't allowed to You got Jim Crow. Forget the No Blacks allowed signs what happened was basically white elected sheriffs, Judges and DA's refused to prosecute crimes that white people committed against FBA's

So Black people ran in droves to the north where you were just ignored but few race riots and lynchings happened.

If you want to stay in 1950's Alabama when your door gets kicked in have at it.

Sounds extreme? Trump is on record as a Blue lives matter just imagine if your Sheriff felt that way.

I'm guessing like most Black people your Sheriff is a Democrat.

Ok but voting for nothing aint getting us anywhere.... voting for one party 80-90% havent changed shyt.. we are worse off... we are literally at the bottom all that voting for fukking nothing...:stopitslime: if the dems aint talking about economic empowerment to our specific group... no one wants to hear it. no one wants to vote for the dems anymore when we see what they are doing with our own eyes...

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
More fear mongering :mjlol:

If you nikkas are scared of trumpers then just say that. But you’re at the bottom with either side in the drivers seat and while you are argue over who should be driving the car, you don’t notice how the car is being towed away by some other driver (cough Fed reserve).

It’s funny how #bothsides critics never want to address the Fed reserves complete control of the country’s economy with no governmental oversight. Who’s really in control? The people who can print money any time they want and loan it to the country with interest or the political politicians they pay (lobby)? Any critic actually wanna address this?

What happened from 2016-2020 that we should fear happening in 2024-2028?
You're correct. Trump will push through a massive tax cut which will help rich people who buy the debt Trump nor Biden will touch entitlements which is hurting america and spending your grandchildren's tax dollars

Again it's a #Bothsides thing Trump is against the deep state he would say a word about his lord and master Jerome Powell.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ok but voting for nothing aint getting us anywhere.... voting for one party 80-90% havent changed shyt.. we are worse off... we are literally at the bottom all that voting for fukking nothing...:stopitslime: if the dems aint talking about economic empowerment to our specific group... no one wants to hear it. no one wants to vote for the dems anymore when we see what they are doing with our own eyes...
Then don't vote but whether you vote or don't vote nothing significant will change.

The best vote you can make is with your feet.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Both sides are gonna look out for the rich but Biden won't actively set us back. Worst case scenario, he fixes nothing. That's better than Trump trying to send you backwards 100 years.

Please explain how herding million of illegals into Black areas on the taxpayers' dime doesn't actively set Black people back. Serious question. I'll wait.

Brehs from NYC and Chicago would seriously disagree with this.
:dahell: Migrants is out here raping kids in broad day and police ain't do shyt. We giving them debit cards and got a city full of ppl struggling and homeless.

This is why we can't take yall seriously. You sound crazy. Terrible, terrible logic. Like, I'm actually appalled that this is the argument. And when I say your argument is trash, cuz it is, I'm the one that's gonna be called MAGA. No, it's simply a fact: your argument is trash and WRONG. Who cares about Project 2025 when you can't barely afford to eat and you bout to be homeless? Bc your blue city in a blue state decided that nikkas that aint never put in a dime on taxes and openly flout the law deserve to eat more than you do? Real fukking question. Incredible class privilege, just... wow.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: Migrants is out here raping kids in broad day and police ain't do shyt. We giving them debit cards and got a city full of ppl struggling and homeless.

This is why we can't take yall seriously. You sound crazy. Terrible, terrible logic. Like, I'm actually appalled that this is the argument. And when I say your argument is trash, cuz it is, I'm the one that's gonna be called MAGA. No, it's simply a fact: your argument is trash and WRONG. Who cares about Project 2025 when you can't barely afford to eat and you bout to be homeless? Bc your blue city in a blue state decided that nikkas that aint never put in a dime on taxes and openly flout the law deserve to eat more than you do? Real fukking question. Incredible class privilege, just... wow.
Hey I will say they just built a Fence in the Darien Gap to slow down the migrants

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Hey they're doing something.

shyt I deserve a pat on the back because I told a Venezuelan woman who was considering walking to reunite with her migant Husband IN NEW YORK CITY to go back to Venezuela to get her passport so she could fly to Tiajuana instead of risking the journey with her daughter.

The daughter in Colombia has a half sister in New York who can't speak a word of spanish and her half sister here can't speak a word of english other than singing a few words of Happy Birthday.

My point is people are extremely determined to go to the states