No State in The USA Has an Average Annual Salary Above $76K..

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If you have to be worried about a woman living off of you, you married the wrong women.

Any decent woman is going to be working in some capacity after the kids grow into their teens

even a little side hustle so she can get herself something and trinkets for the home.
Working couples i know that are empty nesters, spend their latter years traveling and enjoying life.
The stay at home wife empty nesters, just spend their twilight years struggling to pay bills

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That's an unobtainable dream for most families tbh. The cost of living and inflation in general prevents the average family from surviving on one income especially with kids involved. I'm finishing up school in order to get my wife out of the work field and into a SAH mother position but I'm not looking forward to it if I'm being real. I'm already a penny pincher and I'll have to do that even more to keep above water on just my income. shyt is crazy.

I remember I went to Publix a couple weeks ago to get some seasonings and some chicken to bake. Basic shyt like cilantro, garlic/onion powder, paprika, etc. No more than 9 items. shyt came to $76 after taxes. I damn near walked out the store. The shyt I had should've came to at most $45. Everything is so expensive.

I drive a 2014 Nissan Sentra. Paid off. Back in the day, it used to take $25 to fill up my tank. Filled up yesterday at the chevron, shyt ran me $38. I fill up twice a week. Thats $78 a week. About $312 a month. At my previous job, no lie, I used to ride my bike to and from work 2 to 3 times a week just to save. Can't do that now since I work so far away.

Oh I know, but its the standard that we need to start holding our politicians and government to

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No you don't understand, women are choosing to work instead of staying home.

Besides, a man would need to make $200k/yr for a woman to stay home. That sound possible to you? How many $200k/yr jobs out there?

Do you know how many foreigners they have in various tech roles across major institutions.

More than 50 percent of them h1bs

You kill the h1b and offer free training and education for technology roles and that would assist greatly

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
No you don't understand, women are choosing to work instead of staying home.

Besides, a man would need to make $200k/yr for a woman to stay home. That sound possible to you? How many $200k/yr jobs out there?
I agree that the man would need to bring in significant income to provide for a family but it's def doable making far less than 200k. I guess its predicated on where you live in the country.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Do you know how many foreigners they have in various tech roles across major institutions.

More than 50 percent of them h1bs

You kill the h1b and offer free training and education for technology roles and that would assist greatly

If h1bs is the problem, what's stopping a citizen from getting the skills to be better than the h1b?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If h1bs is the problem, what's stopping a citizen from getting the skills to be better than the h1b?

most citizens are not aware of the opportunities in tech and how easy (at least till recently) they are to come across.

And the American education system is flat garbage and not preparing citizens for technological change

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If you have to be worried about a woman living off of you, you married the wrong women.

Any decent woman is going to be working in some capacity after the kids grow into their teens

even a little side hustle so she can get herself something and trinkets for the home.
With what experience depending on the years they’ve been a stay at home mom?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
and this is why kids are fukked up.

the best household is when a man makes enough to cover both wife and kids and the woman is able to be secure in emotionally investing in the children and nurturing them as her biological predisposition ordains her to do.

This working women shyt while children are under 12 is nonsense.

Now yes, after 12 year old and child is developed, a woman should be able to do what she wants to do.
This is mad out dated. And tbh most black families never had that luxury

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
With what experience depending on the years they’ve been a stay at home mom?

Plenty of opportunities.

I'm talking about empowering families, which means providing people like mothers entering the workforce the means to catch their skills up.

Or even pursue a new opportunity

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not to mention it's probably about to drop:

"People it's because of you America is coming back it's because of you our future is brighter it's"
joe-biden-sunglasses-678x446.gif

I'm just honestly tired of the talk when the numbers are ridiculous and it sounds like shareholders and stakeholders only want to keep saving money.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
this stay at home wife stuff never sounds serious

like..... a lot of the people asking for it plainly missed the window for those types of women. and that relationship style hasn't even gone anywhere either.

its not a hard setup to find or attract people to. you just gotta be worth it - and that's where the wheels fall off immediately.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is mad out dated. And tbh most black families never had that luxury

:hubie: I prefer the term traditional. It can be done. The opportunities are there.

Black folk never had the experience or the educational opportunities.

The chances start from young

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Plenty of opportunities.

I'm talking about empowering families, which means providing people like mothers entering the workforce the means to catch their skills up.

Or even pursue a new opportunity
Again where is that experience or opportunity going to come from?