No lie, looking back peak covid did provide us with hilarious moments

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Also I easily could’ve went the flabby route since gyms were closed but I started to work out at my girls place(had dumbells only) and was doing cardio running outside basically working out like 6 days a week.
I could’ve sunked but I leveled up and man shyt is good :salute:
Now fukk gyms I ain’t never going back to that shyt.
You one of the few cause the way workout equipment was sold out in the beginning, I swore everyone was in the crib getting jacked like they were Balboa in Siberia. That of course was a lie considering these bytches looking plump in all these vacay pics they posting. The contrast from 2019 to present day is downright frightening for some

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You one of the few cause the way workout equipment was sold out in the beginning, I swore everyone was in the crib getting jacked like they were Balboa in Siberia. That of course was a lie considering these bytches looking plump in all these vacay pics they posting. The contrast from 2019 to present day is downright frightening for some
Yeah prices did increase like crazy good thing I had dumbells from way back so I didn’t have to spend the money
People had two choices either sink or swin
They decided to sink into fukking puddings :russ:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I also learned people are incapable of spending time alone and constantly need to be in the company of others, shopping, traveling, etc to validate themselves or keep their minds preoccupied from the real world
man. some of that shyt lead to some sad times. had a mexican homie who's family just could not be all up inder eachother. he lived an hour away from them so he dodnt participate in all of their activities during covid. Dudes uncle got the covid, gave it to his moms (the homies grandmother), and to the homies pops and moms. the grandmother died, the uncle ended up offing himself cuz of it :mjcry:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I hated this nxgga after he did this. :scust:

Why would a human being even put other people at risk like that? Evil fxggot
You have to understand how foreign this shyt was at the time though

It’s hard to understand the severity of something that has absolutely no effect on you. Rudy and Spyda were symptomless and remained that way..

Imagine telling someone “hey, you are infected with this super deadly virus that’s gonna eventually kill millions of people, but you don’t have any symptoms yourself and will never develop any”

It’s like… huh?? Covid makes more sense now, but at that time it was confusing. Had that nikka actually been visibly sick, I doubt he would have behaved that way. He was goofing off because it didn’t seem serious yet and there was a lot of uncertainty on what Covid even was at that point

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything went down after this

ya when the NBA started canceling games is when I started to finally take this shyt seriously…but I remember how depressed it was watching that trump press conference with dr. fauci and that other doctor who was a woman…and the only plan of action they had was some shytty ass flow chart that looked like it was created by a 5th grader…I remember thinking damn this shyt feels like a fukking parody and then it hit me how truly fukked we were with trump in charge…I’m not saying someone else would’ve had all the answers but trump had literally nothing to offer us

Daps
You have to understand how foreign this shyt was at the time though

It’s hard to understand the severity of something that has absolutely no effect on you. Rudy and Spyda were symptomless and remained that way..

Imagine telling someone “hey, you are infected with this super deadly virus that’s gonna eventually kill millions of people, but you don’t have any symptoms yourself and will never develop any”

It’s like… huh?? Covid makes more sense now, but at that time it was confusing. Had that nikka actually been visibly sick, I doubt he would have behaved that way. He was goofing off because it didn’t seem serious yet and there was a lot of uncertainty on what Covid even was at that point

I hear what you're saying... but the scientists were TELLING people how it worked.

Daps
Now it all practically means nothing (apart from leaving us it's legacy of work from home life :blessed:) a real lesson to think long term through crazy periods in life,stoic if you will. A lot of hype/panic will be meaningless a couple years later.

1.2 million people died, my nxgga. :gucci: