No lie, looking back peak covid did provide us with hilarious moments

Daps
Funny enough the his level of thinking will have you more sick. Your immune system will be trash, it’s good to catch me into contact with germs and shyt.

But it's not tho, my nxgga. :dwillhuh:

I have not been sick since Nov 2019. Obviously I'm doing something right.

A bunch of cats who have caught covid repeatedly tryna convince me that MY immune system is trash :skip:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
But it's not tho, my nxgga. :dwillhuh:

I have not been sick since Nov 2019. Obviously I'm doing something right.

A bunch of cats who have caught covid repeatedly tryna convince me that MY immune system is trash :skip:
I mean if you was working in high contact areas you was gonna get Covid. I worked in retail management for Walmart and was all over New Orleans for Mardi Gras 2020. Funny enough right after Mardi grad which was like feb 28, 2020 I went to nyc in the first week of March :dead: both places was booming with Covid.

I ended up getting it in early March right after I got back from nyc

But that shyt you doing Is weird :dead:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
funniest personal shyt was when the shutdown was first announced i went to my parent's house to see if they wanted me to go to the store for them. my mom was like "your dad is already there", this man came home with like 3-4 big ass bags of rice, 4-6 bags of beans, maybe some fruit, and two 1-gallon jugs of BBQ sauce :dead:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'll bite...

When I was working at Best Buy during the beginning stages of Covid. I bought work gloves looking like AJ Styles and shyt along with a mask. My co-workers and supervisor looked at me like the smoothest brain marsupial to come out of the nearest tree :why: .

Better safe than sorry. Bad enough customers did not wash their hands after they took a piss. I'm not trying to die for them cacs.

Everyone who was first to mask n glove up was looked at sideways

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Everyone who was first to mask n glove up was looked at sideways

And shytted on....and cursed out.....and received threats....and caught Covid (co-worker)....and had a mass exodus (fukk those people that gave retail workers, medical folks, etc hell because idiots)

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even though those were uncertain times and we had a lot of losses but it was definitely hilarious and memorable.
  • I got my first puppy (RIP)
  • Tiger King
  • Last Dance
  • Played 2K20 with my cousins and hopped in The Coli League (s/o @Sonny Corinthos @Houston911 etc)
  • Unemployment was higher than paychecks :blessed:
Rip? How you kill the damn dog

Daps
I mean if you was working in high contact areas you was gonna get Covid. I worked in retail management for Walmart and was all over New Orleans for Mardi Gras 2020. Funny enough right after Mardi grad which was like feb 28, 2020 I went to nyc in the first week of March :dead: both places was booming with Covid.

I ended up getting it in early March right after I got back from nyc

But that shyt you doing Is weird :dead:

How is it weird if it's working?? :why:

I have NOT been sick. Yall nxggas who catch covid 2 times a month can't stand to see a righteous man dodging evil and dodging germs. Just don't sit right with yall.

Yall want me to snatch my mask off and get sick like yall.

Sick nxggas :what:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I had no funny moments. Caught covid before the vaccine and kicked my ass for 20 days. Lost my father in law, wife is a hot mess even to this day because of it, was over-worked at the hospital because of stupid people and their social meadia researches, had to still work while most were unemployed making damn near double of what they made while working. And the worse of the worse is this stupid inflation that followed. Economy didnt even collapse, folks just got greedy