No lie, looking back peak covid did provide us with hilarious moments

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

I do. I’ve actually had some long term health effects from it. Nothing too serious or life threatening but I’ve developed pretty bad acid reflux and gastrointestinal problems that I’ve never dealt with before Covid. Certain foods and drinks will cause sometimes pretty severe chest pain and gas buildup. And I’m a slim dude with pretty normal eating habits and no types of weight problems so it’s pretty safe to attribute those problems with Covid as they didn't appear until directly afterwards

Edit: I’m certain a lot of you unknowingly had Covid multiple times as well.

I only knew of my third time because the work I do required weekly testing. If not for the tests, I genuinely wouldn’t have even known I had anything. I had sore shoulders and joints but that was it. Honestly thought I was just tired, but the tests said otherwise. Only lasted a few days

Last edited:

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
I still spray and clean stuff that I bring into my house. As I was saying before, that makes more sense than the way we was doing before.

I remember buying things like toys growing up for instance and coming right from the store with it and getting in my bed with it. Man, that's nasty. How many sick folks (people who got hepatitis or aids or covid or the flu or are just sick) touched it before I bought it?

It makes all the sense in the world to clean stuff before it enters the house.

I remember when I used to go out places like to a store or concert or the movies and then come right home and sit on my bed. Man, that's nasty.

The pandemic taught me to be cleaner and more sanitary.
See, people laughed at me all the time because I’m a germophobe, and did all that stupid shyt on the regular, but NOW everyone understands.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
they should market it like that and not "flushable".
A lot of shyt should be done!
People should have common sense to know the texture of the flushable wipes damm near the same as a regular baby wipe so flushing would be dumb!

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Mothafukkas still take a dump/piss and just walk straight out of the restroom. I'm like, fam... you got debris on yo' fingertips and that doesn't concern you?

The amount of people with toilets next to the sink where their toothbrush is hanging that flush with the lid up is astounding:

newFile-7.jpg

On the flip we also have posters on here that were cleaning out bathrooms with no windows using a mixture of chemicals and wondering why they were coming up like this:

Too much cleanliness is as bad as not enough but one thing COVID proved is that common sense is quite a rare thing.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Not funny but one of the more memorable moments for me was watching the Navy hospital ship pull into NYC harbor. I cried for my city but was thankful that the resources were available and being sent their. Them freezer trucks full of bodies was wack too. It pisses me off when people try to downplay Covid.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
COVID exposed a lot of unhappy couples
That shyt just made me and wifey relationship stronger.
We had just decided that we was going to move in together in June of that yr but when shyt hit the fan I literally just stayed at her place cuz it was in the city.
Relationships there was either going to get stronger or die
it all worked out for us

Daps
I remember when Andrew Cuomo had next. :wow:

Creh really was looking presidential back in 2020, as he projected calm stable leadership during the time that the nation was practically rudderless.

Ironically enough, the fact that he did all that is what sunk his governorship cause he had some powerful haters that was like "oh hell nah, we aint letting him become president :mad:"

They threw everything at him. First they tried the nursing home deaths, that didn't stick. So then they dug up a bunch of thots and that wound up ending that man whole career.

If he had never raised his profile during the pandemic (which wasn't even intentional on his part, he was just doing what he should have been doing for his state and it just so happened that all of the states needed it), he would still be governor of NY today.

They plotted on him cause he was looking like a serious presidential contender and they couldn't have that.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
What does not washing my legs every shower (which is what I said, but the coli, coil’s) have to do with what you’re bringing into your home? Am I rubbing my legs on the apples or chip bags? :dahell:

I didn’t need covid to learn to wash my hands, my car and purse stayed with hand sanitizer before covid was a thing, and I haven’t touched a gas pump or ATM pad since 2013 when I started using gloves at these things…miss me trying to be cute with shyt you know nothing about
Lady you didn’t have to explain yourself. Do you. :scusthov:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
even tho I’m not masked up like I was prior to me getting sick, I don’t judge or hold it against people who do..

Because again, that second time I had Covid was truly terrible. As a young healthy male, that shyt had me by the neck. I could fully see how someone older or not in the shape I’m in may have died from that shyt. That was the sickest I’ve ever been, hands down.

It may have only lasted 4-5 days, but that was the worst 4-5 days of my life