Daps
28tjpm1.jpg

Cute girl. :ehh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Backstory is...

I accompanied my black girl friend to an Italian restaurant. She went to the bathroom and behind me, near the oven, the owner said, and I quote, "can't believe he's with her."

I don't give a flying fukk how anyone here can twist that shyt.

I'm going catch that dude.
:mjpls:

Them old wops usually have no problems when white dudes fukk black women.

They daughters and black dudes though..there are 3 in my family that were straight up disowned by they family for getting pregnant by a black dude...and our neighbor's grandma was disowned as well. :mjpls:

italians are fukked up, my uncle married into an italian family..they stay shading black folks :pacspit:

I'm legit shocked the family didn't disown ya uncle's wife :mjpls:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm just saying that the more your life becomes intertwined with her's, the more your eyes are going to be opened to the sheer number of microaggressions that blacks experience on a daily basis. Don't think that this is going to be a limited experience.
Real shyt breh @Bless't

I'm sure you gonna be out in town with your girl and some drunk frat fukkboy is gonna say some disrespectful,racist shyt to you and your girl.

Save that assault charge for some shyt like that is basically what i'm trying to say...don't waste it on some old wop restaurant owner :manny:.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I skipped this thread without looking into it...now ibhavr to back and read through it :wow:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
28tjpm1.jpg

Cute girl. :ehh:

She's pretty. I don't know why men on this forum judging his looks. I remember when @Serious made a thread about his ex white girlfriend and nobody checked him. She's avarage at best and posters on the coli never went in on him.