No joke...

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
i'm a troll b/c i dont fukk with pig skin devils? bc I'm "pro black" foh. i dont give a fukk what you think about me or any black folk for that matter. but know that people see through your low-key racist bullshyt that you're always spewing/dapping. i constantly see you dapping anti-black posts and agreeing with blatant racists who are deep in the red - yet you're somehow in the green.
Please provide an example of a racist post I have dapped. Please. A racist post.

I'll give you 20 minutes. If you can show me a blatantly racist post made by someone deep in the red I have dapped (that wasn't sarcastic), I'll take a ban. If not, you take one.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please provide an example of a racist post I have dapped. Please. A racist post.

I'll give you 20 minutes. If you can show me a blatantly racist post made by someone deep in the red I have dapped (that wasn't sarcastic), I'll take a ban. If not, you take one.

listen u weak pale faced cac fakkit you dont call the shots... so now you're admitting u dap anti black posts from blatant racist members, but only if its sarcastic?

:jbhmm:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
listen u weak pale faced cac fakkit you dont call the shots... so now you're admitting u dap anti black posts from blatant racist members, but only if its sarcastic?

:jbhmm:
No, idiot.

You have literally nothing to back up your claims. Nothing. You're a joke. Clown :mjlol:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
28tjpm1.jpg

THIS PIC TELLS ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW:dead:

That acne faced cac got him a bad black woman and dude said it cuz he knows a bad black woman when he sees one.

Cac needs to be nagged for not recognizing a compliment:camby:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, idiot.

You have literally nothing to back up your claims. Nothing. You're a joke. Clown :mjlol:

you literally admitted that you dap anti-black posts from blatant racists :mjlol:

why would you take anti black posts "sarcastically" from a blatant racist? :dahell:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
you literally admitted that you dap anti-black posts from blatant racists :mjlol:

why would you take anti black posts "sarcastically" from a blatant racist? :dahell:
I haven't dapped any racist posts, dumbass. If it's a racist, why would their racist posts be sarcastic? Wouldn't they just be their real opinions because, well... They're racist?

Being deep in the red doesn't equal being a racist. It could just mean you're a shytty poster/ troll :dahell:

How fukking stupid are you :mjlol:

Ban bet still active p*ssy.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Hmmm...this thread is interesting because the content in this thread actually IS divisive, and the OP isn't getting even half as much shyt as I got for creating that thread about CB. This just goes to show that

some blacks--who are still very much slaves--will go out of their way to protect white supremacy whether it be in the actual form of the white man, himself, or his halfbreed offspring. Its also strange that a

thread this divisive would get featured while mine did not. Strange.....