No joke...

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Dude none of you nikkas asked for pics of his wife, the coli done fell off like a bad bag of dope.

The only way this thread will be complete would be to see if
A)she a fat and sloppy aunt jemima looking bytch
B)she a big booty big titty ashanti looking thang

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@ridedolo @BmoreGorilla

Because y'all were so interested, here's my take on this thread:

The resturant owner was racist. OP was upset and made a thread about it. Was it a little ignorant given he's not used to racist microagressions? Yes. If you date black women this happens. Is he speaking from a position of privelege? Absolutely. Most white people necessarily do. But was this thread malicious or racist? No. Complaining about racism isn't racist, just the tone in which he used to complain was privileged. There's a difference between speaking from ignorance and privilege and speaking from racism.

The reason so many are defending him is because he's a good guy who keeps it real on this site.

Some of y'all take the Coli way too seriously than what's healthy.

Foh you're constantly involved in fukkery, yet other people take this site seriously?. Yeah iight. If your boy did nothing wrong why isn't he in here defending himself?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
[ QUOTE="VegasCAC, post: 16834605, member: 22059"]@ridedolo @BmoreGorilla

Because y'all were so interested, here's my take on this thread:

The resturant owner was racist. OP was upset and made a thread about it. Was it a little ignorant given he's not used to racist microagressions? Yes. If you date black women this happens. Is he speaking from a position of privelege? Absolutely. Most white people necessarily do. But was this thread malicious or racist? No. Complaining about racism isn't racist, just the tone in which he used to complain was privileged. There's a difference between speaking from ignorance and privilege and speaking from racism.

The reason so many are defending him is because he's a good guy who keeps it real on this site.

Some of y'all take the Coli way too seriously than what's healthy.[/QUOTE

Foh you're constantly involved in fukkery, yet other people take this site seriously?. Yeah iight. If your boy did nothing wrong why isn't he in here defending himself?
I notice OP ain't barely posted shyt yet black folks been going at each other necks all thru his platinum thread

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
You damn well fukkery threads do numbers
:comeon:
And when you add the race factor shyt goes outta control
:ohlawd:
Right, because that's really what TLR is for, no?

But you're accusing me of not being in threads about real race issues, and the fact is I am. Am I in every one? No. I can't keep up with all the content on this site. But many times I've posted my opinions on race issues. Hell, my biggest fan constantly quotes me and puts his "White Liberal" speech video by Malcolm X sometimes when I do.

What I don't understand is how people say "oh you're only here for fukkery, exploiter", and then when I try to talk about something substantive it's "shut up cac" :heh:

I've repeatedly 1. Acknowledged the existence of white supremacy and its evil and 2. Been a proponent of real reparations for black people.

And I stand and act by those principles in real life too.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I don't take fukkery seriously, it's entertainment dipshyt, it's the opposite of taking this site seriously :heh:

But when the subject comes up do I take white supremacy and racism seriously, absolutely.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

But you're accusing me of not being in threads about real race issues, and the fact is I am. Am I in every one? No. I can't keep up with all the content on this site. But many times I've posted my opinions on race issues. Hell, my biggest fan constantly quotes me and puts his "White Liberal" speech video by Malcolm X sometimes when I do.

What I don't understand is how people say "oh you're only here for fukkery, exploiter", and then when I try to talk about something substantive it's "shut up cac" :heh:

I've repeatedly 1. Acknowledged the existence of white supremacy and its evil and 2. Been a proponent of real reparations for black people.

shut the fukk up cac

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

But #cacset is supposed to stick together. He sent out the bat signal and you left him out to dry. Yall should be all up in Yelp right now.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
shut the fukk up cac

Case in point. From your lack of substantive logic and ability to argue it hardly seems like you take anything seriously here and are a troll. Either that or you lack the ability to reason. Maybe both.

Dap him tho brehs

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
May I ask how would you know, where is the pic so that an actual guy may judge?

Late breakfast...
28tjpm1.jpg

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Case in point. From your lack of substantive logic and ability to argue it hardly seems like you take anything seriously here and are a troll. Either that or you lack the ability to reason. Maybe both.

Dap him tho brehs

i'm a troll b/c i dont fukk with pig skin devils? bc I'm "pro black" foh. i dont give a fukk what you think about me or any black folk for that matter. but know that people see through your low-key racist bullshyt that you're always spewing/dapping. i constantly see you dapping anti-black posts and agreeing with blatant racists who are deep in the red - yet you're somehow in the green.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
But #cacset is supposed to stick together. He sent out the bat signal and you left him out to dry. Yall should be all up in Yelp right now.
:mjlol: he sent out no bat signal lmao

Yelp about to be lit tho :mjpls: