No joke...

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Went to dinner with my girl at at a local Italian spot.

I want to kill someone right now.

It's owned by a old school Italian short clown bytch ass Michael j fox looking dude.

If you want to do something and fukk up a business owned by a racist white man....

Do it now.

Because I'm about to kill someone.

Home | Caffe Andiamo
Answer this for me, is your girl fine, yes or no?

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I knew this is what happened after I read the op, before you even posted this. I don't understand why they negged you or couldn't put 2 and 2 together before you posted what happened. It was pretty obvious. Some of the guys on here must be slow. Or maybe they are angry b/c you're with a black woman, which would make them no better than the italians at the restaurant imo.

You all are angry that a white person was angry at a racist white italian business owner. Seriously?
negged

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
@ridedolo @BmoreGorilla

Because y'all were so interested, here's my take on this thread:

The resturant owner was racist. OP was upset and made a thread about it. Was it a little ignorant given he's not used to racist microagressions? Yes. If you date black women this happens. Is he speaking from a position of privelege? Absolutely. Most white people necessarily do. But was this thread malicious or racist? No. Complaining about racism isn't racist, just the tone in which he used to complain was privileged. There's a difference between speaking from ignorance and privilege and speaking from racism.

The reason so many are defending him is because he's a good guy who keeps it real on this site.

Some of y'all take the Coli way too seriously than what's healthy.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
@ridedolo @BmoreGorilla

The resturant owner was racist. OP was upset and made a thread about it. Was it a little ignorant given he's not used to racist microagressions? Yes. If you date black women this happens. Is he speaking from a position of privelege? Absolutely. Most white people necessarily do. But was this thread malicious or racist? No. Complaining about racism isn't racist, just the tone in which he used to complain was privileged. There's a difference between speaking from ignorance and privilege and speaking from racism.

The reason so many are defending him is because he's a good guy who keeps it real on this site.

I personally don't care the race. I just thought it was funny he got bytched
:heh:

It is a little strange tho that your in the first page of every fukkery thread but had to be tagged into this one

:sas2:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
@ridedolo @BmoreGorilla

not really breh :manny:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I personally don't care the race. I just thought it was funny he got bytched
:heh:

It is a little strange tho that your in the first page of every fukkery thread but had to be tagged into this one

:sas2:
I've been in multiple real-issue threads

Dolan AL

Nigeria Bombing

White Supremacist shooting in Missouri

The real question is where is everyone else? Those threads barely do the numbers of threads like this it seems. And only after they've been pinned for a week.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
2015-11-09-Chocolate-ladies.jpg

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Bless't

You should of checked him or walked out the restaurant and never look back. Should of stand up for your women. I don't know why would you post this of all message boards on the internet. You know how most of us feels about white people and IR dating. You're not going to get the answers you're seeking on the coli. You should know this by now..

It's the coli so you know the drill. :manny:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I've been in multiple real-issue threads

Dolan AL

Nigeria Bombing

White Supremacist shooting in Missouri

The real question is where is everyone else? Those threads barely do the numbers of threads like this it seems. And only after they've been pinned for a week.
You kno damn well fukkery threads do numbers
:comeon:
And when you add the race factor shyt goes outta control
:ohlawd:

Last edited: