No joke...

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She really talking about awareness yet anytime a cop shoots a black person, he's no where to be found

:wow:

She's talking about awareness yet he never pops up in threads when talking about the affects of institutional racism

She talking about awareness even though he has dapped disparaging posts about black men in the past

The man is only to be found when he's bragging about dating black women, sports related topics, or general fukkery

:laff:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/a-lovely-black-woman-is-going-to-be-blesst-mañana.368673/

:dahell:

He's been rubbing it nikkas faces

No one asked him about his girl's race or if he even had a bytch, he brought the shyt up

:dahell:
The title looks like bragning. But Idk what's in the thread b/c it doesn't show.

:mjlol: acting like you don't know what's going on or what I'm talking about

Barnett half way (b/c I can't see whats in the thread) proved me wrong about op braging. You know you're lying, which is why you won't go get the quotes. They don't exist.

:dead: you ain't special and I never asked you for pics. I made a joke in a thread like everybody else. :mjlol:

Never posted a pic either :ehh:

No pawg threads are made in tlr u dweeb. Now go simp @Dominicansbelit

Pawg threads are always made in the locker room. stop lying. proof in the link. All I had to do was use the search box :queen:

http://www.thecoli.com/search/3391095/?q=pawg&o=relevance&c[node]=6

Prynce

Daps
aww ok, i thot since i aint see her directly quoting him that it was someone else on my ignore, guess she was indirectly doing it in response to his OP about bein mad knowin eventually he wld see her post. Giselle is a dude stop arguin with that faggit
Yea I'm done with him

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
She really talking about awareness yet anytime a cop shoots a black person, he's no where to be found

She's talking about awareness yet he never pops up in threads when talking about the affects of institutional racism

She talking about awareness even though he has dapped disparaging posts about black men in the past

The man is only to be found when he's bragging about dating black women, sports related topics, or general fukkery

:laff:
I swear these caping ass brehettes have selective vision :wow:
They can see what's wrong with black men poster but can't see through the shyt of cacs :wow:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Yet he managed to eat and pay for his and his date's dinner

:whistle:

Just like he still hasn't wrote a review of the restaurant on a site like Yelp

:pachaha:

How do you know that this didn't happen after he paid?

Maybe he wanted more people to help. Multiple negative reviews and complaints do more that one.

& to your other post People have gotten racist white people fired for posting racist stuff on their social media. You all have had a few threads about it, but you wouldn't do it this time because he's dating a black woman.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How do you know that this didn't happen after he paid?

Maybe he wanted more people to help. Multiple negative reviews and complaints do more that one.

& to your other post People have gotten racist white people fired for posting racist stuff on their social media. You all have had a few threads about it, but you wouldn't do it this time because he's dating a black woman.

You can go to the Yelp page, he hasn't written anything

Bless't has been drunk posting at night for a minute if you haven't noticed, making threads rambling and shyt

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Backstory is...

I accompanied my black girl friend to an Italian restaurant. She went to the bathroom and behind me, near the oven, the owner said, and I quote, "can't believe he's with her."

I don't give a flying fukk how anyone here can twist that shyt.

I'm going catch that dude.
So you have a black girlfriend, but he's racist cause of what he said...so that means

a) you aren't black
b)you're lying

c)why is your girl black but you have a avatar of a white woman?

Last edited:

Prynce

Daps
The title looks like bragning. But Idk what's in the thread b/c it doesn't show.

Barnett half way (b/c I can't see whats in the thread) proved me wrong about op braging. You know you're lying, which is why you won't go get the quotes. They don't exist.

Pawg threads are always made in the locker room. stop lying. proof in the link. All I had to do was use the search box :queen:

http://www.thecoli.com/search/3391095/?q=pawg&o=relevance&c[node]=6
Sweet heart I don't have the time to go dig through some thread to prove you wrong when everybody know that it is true.

Also pawg threads don't breathe the op's of those threads get negged and called c00ns.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Always interesting to hear what white people say behind our backs.

OP dapped this post, now unless I missed a post of him saying he isnt black then we have an issue here :jbhmm:

OP is black...his girl is black... and the owner said "I cant believe he is with her" :jbhmm:

:patrice: how is that racist?

seems like the owner was jealous and perhaps a gay man :yeshrug: