No joke...

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I thought I was done posting in this thread- but I think I was just sleepy.

Truth be told, a lot of you coli females are looking real funny in the light. Let this thread have been the inverse, with a bm and a ww and the amount of coddling and mammy tactics would've been really different. I'm speaking on posts AND daps.

A wm jumps on a messageboard for bm and essentially tells them to fight his battles and you see nothing wrong with it. Amazing.

If strawberry came on here angry that someone did/said that to her bm, I wouldn't be bothered at all, and neither would you guys.
:mjlol: That deflection

We don't let pawg threads breathe and you know that :camby:

That is false. If that was true, there wouldn't be so many pawg threads. You still didn't post the quotes in here liar. & you're going on ignore, so is everyone else who negs me.

Stop asking for my pics as well. I don't like most of you, so you will never see me. & I don't think you've posted your pics either. If you did, you must not have been attractive, because if you were, I wouldn't remembered you. Bye :queen:
You bout to catch some negs for the truth :lolbron:

I can just send them one back, then update my ignore list. It'll be like they don't even exist :blessed:

I don't need to communicate anyone who thinks like that anyway.

Prynce

Daps
That is false. If that was true, there wouldn't be so many pawg threads. You still didn't post the quotes in here liar. & you're going on ignore, so is everyone else who negs me.

Stop asking for my pics as well. I don't like most of you, so you will never see me. & I don't think you've posted your pics either. If you did, you must not have been attractive, because if you were, I wouldn't remembered you. Bye :queen:
:dead: you ain't special and I never asked you for pics. I made a joke in a thread like everybody else. :mjlol:

Never posted a pic either :ehh:

No pawg threads are made in tlr u dweeb. Now go simp @Dominicansbelit

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
yall clowning op but let's face it, if someone said some shyt like that to your wife, sister, daughter, or mother hands are being caught :yeshrug:

He didn't do anything. He ate his mad-meal, fed his date her spit filled food, paid for it and ran online to write his manifesto.

:shaq2:
giphy.gif

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Why is he asking us to do something, his bytch ass should have threw hands last night

:what:
He's asking people to help bring awareness of that place being run by racist people. Destroy that racist business, mess up his money.

Fighting wouldn't have done anything.

Maybe black couples, people, families will go there. giving their money to racist white business owners and get their food spat in and tampered with since it's racist, you know it now b/c he made a thread abou it, but did anything to help bring it down, all because you're angry/bothered that a white guy is dating and treating a black woman well.

But you claim to care about our people :usure:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He's asking people to help bring awareness of that place being run by racist people. Destroy that racist business, mess up his money.

Fighting wouldn't have done anything.

Maybe black couples, people, families will go there. giving their money to racist white business owners and get their food spat in and tampered with since it's racist, you know it now b/c he made a thread abou it, but did anything to help bring it down, all because you're angry/bothered that a white guy is dating and treating a black woman well.

But you claim to care about our people :usure:

Yet he managed to eat and pay for his and his date's dinner

:whistle:

Just like he still hasn't wrote a review of the restaurant on a site like Yelp

:whistle:

:pachaha: