No joke...

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
I knew this is what happened after I read the op, before you even posted this. I don't understand why they negged you or couldn't put 2 and 2 together before you posted what happened. It was pretty obvious. Some of the guys on here must be slow. Or maybe they are angry b/c you're with a black woman, which would make them no better than the italians at the restaurant imo.

You all are angry that a white person was angry at a racist white italian business owner. Seriously?

Exactly what she spoke about :jbhmm:

I thought I was done posting in this thread- but I think I was just sleepy.

Truth be told, a lot of you coli females are looking real funny in the light. Let this thread have been the inverse, with a bm and a ww and the amount of coddling and mammy tactics would've been really different. I'm speaking on posts AND daps.

A wm jumps on a messageboard for bm and essentially tells them to fight his battles and you see nothing wrong with it. Amazing.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
I knew this is what happened after I read the op, before you even posted this. I don't understand why they negged you or couldn't put 2 and 2 together before you posted what happened. It was pretty obvious. Some of the guys on here must be slow. Or maybe they are angry b/c you're with a black woman, which would make them no better than the italians at the restaurant imo.

You all are angry that a white person was angry at a racist white italian business owner. Seriously?
You bout to catch some negs for the truth :lolbron:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
This thread:

fml.gif

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
yall clowning op but let's face it, if someone said some shyt like that to your wife, sister, daughter, or mother hands are being caught :yeshrug:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Oh now we're being racists because we called out the behavior of that poster :mjpls:
Interesting, go on :sas2:

Stop assuming like a little lady, trying to put words into my mouth (or post). If I wanted to call you racist a bytch or anything else, I would have. I said that you all are no better than him. What you all are doing/saying isn't right either.
His first thread got deleted and u caped for a certain person in a thread made last week :mjpls:
We see you :mudkermit:
You so called "black" girl:mudkermit:

Idk what his first thread that got deleted is. Or what thread you're talking about from last week. Go find the posts or you're lying. I think you know you're making sht up which is why you haven't came with any proof of the stuff that you're saying.

You have a white guy that brags about bagging black women to black men and we're supposed to defend him

:what:

Where did he brag? I've seen the pic of him and his gf. I have only seen one thread of his where he mentioned that his gf is black, and I believe that was after you all asked about her race. Just because you're jealous or bothered, doesn't mean that he's bragging.

If I'm wrong, bring me the proof and I'll admit I'm wrong, but until then :queen:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Where did he brag? I've seen the pic of him and his gf. I have only seen one thread of his where he mentioned that his gf is black, and I believe that was after you all asked about her race. Just because you're jealous or bothered, doesn't mean that he's bragging.

If I'm wrong, bring me the proof and I'll admit I'm wrong, but until then:queen:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/a-lovely-black-woman-is-going-to-be-blesst-mañana.368673/

:dahell:

He's been rubbing it nikkas faces

No one asked him about his girl's race or if he even had a bytch, he brought the shyt up

:dahell:

Prynce

Daps
Idk what his first thread that got deleted is. Or what thread you're talking about from last week. Go find the posts or you're lying. I think you know you're making sht up which is why you haven't came with any proof of the stuff that you're saying.
:mjlol: acting like you don't know what's going on or what I'm talking about

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Why are you all so angry at him? Am I missing something? I don't remember Blesst being racist.

This can't be because he's with a black woman. As many pawg threads as you all have on here.

I never said he was a racist. For me to be angry, I would have to care. OP, who is white, exhibits (to me at least) some self hate and entitlement issues, and possibly even paranoid delusions to the point where it is laughable and/or patronizing and borderline disrespectful.

He got coddled at first by some soft hearted sympathizers, but that ether came around like Collie Buddz.