No Homo But HAVE Y'all Ever Had A Dude Hit On You? Coli Men

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being hit on someone who you find unnatractive of the opposite sex when you're straight is totally different when you're of one sexuality being hit on by someone of another. Even if you're ugly there is still a chance for the person of the opposite sex to get to know you depending on their level of intellect that would probably matter to them. When a gay person of the same sex hits on a straight person that's blatantly disrespectful an ugly chick might come up to me making conversation I'm not going to feel offended even if I don't find her attractive hell she might not be my first choice in fukking but she might have a lot to offer in the long run. If a gay man were to do it hell yes I'd pissed the fukk off if he knows I'm totally straight or at least ask first if you wanna be sure, the reason is what does the idiot think he can turn me straight. Like I said attractive men/women have given chances to ugly members of the opposite sex but let's not act like it's wrong or an ugly person approaching an attractive person is the same as a straight man getting hit on by a gay man. If a woman was gay I wouldn't approach her out of respect for her sexuality. I know a member of the same sex trying to fukk me would make me want to stay as far away from his as possible just off he initial thought and if he proceeded with pursuing me after I told him I was straight it would make me want to rip his head off his neck.

Breh i fully agree with you.

I was just pointing out that some of these gay men give 0 fukks about all of that. They do it anyway... get beat up... and still do it.

I don't know whats going on in their heads :yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It was. This was the early struggle days of being under 21 in America on some bullshyt. Ordinarily we'd just hit a liquor store, buy bottles and chill somewhere since none of us had our own places, but this one breh got a brainstorm and for reasons I can't remember, he knew that they never carded at the bar in Gay clubs so....in we went.:shaq2:

The L was already achieved the minute we stepped in that line, breh.:snoop: fukkin' Bouncers holding you up asking you THAT question. "You gay, Homie?":ufdup: And you gotta find the most respectful way to allude to that shyt too without looking too eager or disgusted.:to:

Looking back, we'd have been better off employing a Wino to buy us a bottle than to delve into such troubling waters, man.

you actually said yes to being gay when the bouncers asked..just so you can underage drink?

fukking :dead:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I was at the mall around Halloween last year and I walk past this group of girls they all cute so I hit em with the :jawalrus: and they start smiling and wave back
A little later one of them approaches me from behind on some "excuse me one of my friends thinks you're cute:queen:"

The rest of the group is standing back giggling kind of old school tactics but whatever :patrice:
"So I say oh word, which one? :leon:"

She motions back and this light skin just stepped out of Spencer's wearing, skinny jeans wearing phaggot steps out the back giggling and blushing and shyt:dame:
Her: are you into guys by an--
I was so caught off guard Immediately gave them the :beli: and walked away pretending like I didn't hear them
mjcry-hoodie-gif.4604

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
you actually said yes to being gay when the bouncers asked..just so you can underage drink?

fukking :dead:

I mumbled some shyt about wanting to know why I felt 'alright' with dudes slapping my ass on the Baseball team whenever I drove in a run :hamster: or some other retarded shyt and he was like :francis: "Man, just go in and don't cause any trouble." It was alright the first few times we did it until that one dude decided to shoot his shot, talkin' about. "You come in here all the time, and you by the bar, fraid to fly." :shaq:

Looking back at that shyt, I was drunk and disgusted the entire time which ain't part of the plan when I'm out drinking. What a waste.:snoop:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
I'm like wait I thought we were just talking. :stopitslime::dame::childplease:

When I was 18....had one of those fast and furious tricked out whips:blessed:....me and the squad use to roll deep....8-9 tricked out cars riding around the city:obama:....we stopped at an Arby's to grab some food....sweet boy behind the counter kept asking us questions:mjpls:....we cool with everybody but my man keep giving us free food and smiling:sitdown:.....when we were about to leave he called me to the counter and asked for my number :scusthov::whoa::wtf:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
When I was 18....had one of those fast and furious tricked out whips:blessed:....me and the squad use to roll deep....8-9 tricked out cars riding around the city:obama:....we stopped at an Arby's to grab some food....sweet boy behind the counter kept asking us questions:mjpls:....we cool with everybody but my man keep giving us free food and smiling:sitdown:.....when we were about to leave he called me to the counter and asked for my number :scusthov::whoa::wtf:
:russ:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Dude was bi and asked me if I was to like fukkinng drugged out chicks. Like he already had 1 ready. I mean females passed out. I'm like nah man wtf type of shyt are you on?:stopitslime:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
It's like freaknik. These mfs won't stop. I swear if there is a gang of these mfs surrounding me I'm gonna bang out. They relentless. :yeshrug:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
If a gay guy actually hits on you, as in telling you what he want......

:dame:

Nawwwww homie...you need to check your demeanor asafp.

I've had some I catch out my peripheral staring or trying to read a nikka. I've had some tell a female some bullshyt.

:dame:

But I've never, ever, ever....ever had one hit on me face to face.:dame:

I see yall in this thread and I'm not gonna forget this shyt either.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Not as often as girls but yeah.

I was walking home from a bytch house downtown one day afew months ago and this tranny came up to me saying i was fine af and wanted suck me up in exchange for sheis ear ring. I declined.

Girls hit on me all the time tho, especially since i copped this new fly ass ear ring :blessed: