RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
Casual convo with a mf you think cool and on some regular G shyt suddenly texts

What position you like

:merchant:
:merchant: real shyt, had a weird ass convo like that with a dude i was cool with

Kev: You gonna hit the party tonight

RR: Yeah, gotta pick up some pants

Suspect ass nikka: What size are you? I wish I had your body bro
RR: ......:what:

On every thing i wish the nikka wasnt gay, he put me onto some modeling gigs and the scene over at HU

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Twice.

Both times during SXSW. One year I was with the homies at the bar grabbing drinks and this white dude was dancing by himself in front of where we were standing. I leave the crew to check the other side of the venue out for a spot and as I'm coming back to the bar he stops me and asks me what would I do it he grinds on me. :stopitslime:I told him he wouldn't dare try, I'd knock his.l block off. Then he grabbed my arm and gave this sinister laugh. Muhahaha! With this creepy ass smirk on his face and said... Mmm I like em fiesty. :sadcam:

Next year, I was at sxsw with my girl and my crew at a boosie show. Boosie is performing and were right by the stage separated from the crew an these two gay black dudes are to our right. My girl lord boosie so she's hype af dancing and grinding on me. Gay dude starts egging her on "yaaas bytch! Werk!!" And then he jumps grinds on her. After a min or so my girl stops and heads back in front of me. Dude starts grabbing my neck telling me I'm handsome. :scust:I was just like I appreciate it, don't touch me again. He stops. Then he asks me a question about the show. I answer to be polite. Next thing I know the dude is whispering in my ear asking if he can suck my dikk :whoa: and I threw him to the floor :demonic: and told him gtfoh. He just laughed and left the venue.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Too many damn times. Once I was in New Orleans with a friend of mine who was gay. He'd been hanging with me in straight bars all night so I told him I'd roll to one of his bars with him. I didn't mind cause I had been to gay bars with him and another gay friend before and was always some straight women in them and usually more approachable than straight clubs A couple dudes hit on me and I politely told them I'm straight. I couldn't be mad at em since I was in their territory. Another I told the same thing and he kept pressing up on me. I turned to go to the other side of the club to get away and this muthafukka took his thumb and hit me with the
nelly-tip-drill-o.gif

I lost it and started choking dude before one of the bouncers grabbed me and threw me out. My whole deal is if I'm being respectful rejecting you then don't cross that line, show some damn respect.

Last edited:

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't pursue people, they usually pursue me. There's this one guy whose straight who always call me up when he's in town.

There certain lifestyles where the lines are blurred and few words are really said, so I can understand why gay men hit on straight men.

I mean, I'm attracted to men, and there's some guys I think I could turn out, but nah, I rather have good, meaningful sex. When you been around, you know "straight" don't mean with certain men.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Too many damn times. Once I was in New Orleans with a friend of mine who was gay. He'd been hanging with me in straight bars all night so I told him I'd roll to one of his bars with him. I didn't mind cause I had been to gay bars with him and another gay friend before and was always some straight women in them and usually more approachable than straight clubs A couple dudes hit on me and I politely told them I'm straight. I couldn't be mad at em since I was in their territory. Another I told the same thing and he kept pressing up on me. I turned to go to the other side of the club to get away and this muthafukka took his thumb and me with the
nelly-tip-drill-o.gif

I lost it and started choking dude before one of the bouncers grabbed me and threw me out. My whole deal is if I'm being respectful rejecting you then don't cross that line, show some damn respect.
Lmao this sounds so erotic

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:mjlol:

@BrothaZay @FLYINHAWAIIAN
:sas2:

breh hasnt really hit on me, just had a few look me up n down and lick their lips :jbhmm:

i posted a thread bout 2 years ago dealing with a gay dude who tried to get me at the bus stop.
:mjlol:

dude asked me if im "L.A." or "san Francisco". i told him whatever's normal.

Gay dudes be thirsty
:martin: