No Homo But HAVE Y'all Ever Had A Dude Hit On You? Coli Men

Judgement!

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South Sacramento
I was 18 out of town at a grocery store looking at magazines, and this old fat white dude started a convo. shyt took a turn at some point when dude started talking about what hotel he was at and his room number, and if I wanted to come by and do some blow. I told him to back up with that shyt and he walked away.

I was in line and he came up again taliking about remember his room number in case I change my mind... so I had to flash on him in front of everybody lol

I think dude was a pedo and thought I was young fresh meat no homo. fukked me up.

I ended up seeing him down the street talking to another youngster, but when he saw me walking, he started following me. I thought about whooping his ass, but it wasn't worth it... so like a sucka, I started running lol. Took the backstreets to the hotel.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I was 18 out of town at a grocery store looking at magazines, and this old fat white dude started a convo. shyt took a turn at some point when dude started talking about what hotel he was at and his room number, and if I wanted to come by and do some blow. I told him to back up with that shyt and he walked away.

I was in line and he came up again taliking about remember his room number in case I change my mind... so I had to flash on him in front of everybody lol

I think dude was a pedo and thought I was young fresh meat no homo. fukked me up.

I ended up seeing him down the street talking to another youngster, but when he saw me walking, he started following me. I thought about whooping his ass, but it wasn't worth it... so like a sucka, I started running lol. Took the backstreets to the hotel.
:dead:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back in college this small gay dude use to stare at me and turn his head everytime I came in the room. I was grossed out at first
but after a while it was just :yeshrug: as long as he's not tryna Holla or take me over then we straight:dame:(no pun :whoa: )

Most ghey nikkas know their place, but I would assume how you carry yourself plays alot into whether or not they feel comfortable approaching you or not.:patrice: Just like us when it comes to holla-ING at women.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

:huhldup:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Walking to school one day 12th grade stopped at a light on a busy ass intersection Avenue. I am standing there chilling and this is before touch phones and I pods. I don't know if this shyt was a shehe tranny whatever drove by slow with the person just like her and was loud as shyt saying I want your dikk in my mouth. The only thing I could do is look in disgust as they drove off slow :mjcry: everybody heard it

That shyt had me mad ass fukk.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Yhh and as a result the sodomite had to visit the hospitol. He ended up pressing charges but we eventually beat the case.

Few years later, I saw that he was murdered on the news. They ended up catching his killer in NY, apparently the gun man was on a killing spree across the US.

wooled1

All Star
Daps
In college we had this gay floor RA, basically the hall monitor of the dorm floor that everybody ignored, I was cool with dude tho. One day homie tried to come up on me so I had to hit him with the :what:in a quickness and let him know I wasn't bout that gay shyt.

Still was cool with dude tho, hooked me up with so much p*ssy. Dude had the baddest hoes in and out his room 24/7.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
When I was in the military and me a few guys from my unit had gone to a Chinese buffet after work to eat. After we had finished eating we were outside just talking and chilling. A flaming gay guy was walking in and said to me "you're cute. Don't worry i'm not asking and i'm not telling." I just looked at him like :scust: and he was like :whoa:.

Last edited: